Are you ever surprised at who is attracted to whom here?

by berylblue 84 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

This really wasn't about mentioning names, or being a lurker. It was about those who "team" up with seemingly polar opposites. I mentioned that lurkers tended to keep track of that stuff. Prisca mentioned she, also, does. Which I agree with; didn't mean to imply no one here did.

Someone else mentioned it's difficult to keep track of who is who. I agree; it takes time.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

tink, no one named you because the title of the thread is about surprising attractions! Everyone likes tink the movie princess!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

dr, why you little name-dropper! and everyone loves czar and slipnslidemaster, too, right? see, czar and slipnslidemaster, we are loved!!

• rocketman
    rocketman

There are lots of nice folks here. I've talked on the phone with a few, e-mailed and PM'd a few, IM with a few. I generally don't single people out publicly though. To me personally, I don't want to leave others out.

There are some I would call friends here, and others are acquaintances, and still others I barely know except in the posting mode. But the main reason that not all are friends is simply, for me, a matter of time. I only have time to really cultivate just a few relationships here that would be anything more than an acquaintance.

Also, there are no 'oil and water' posters here for me that I am aware of.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Nobody mentioned me.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hey slip, look up three posts (or maybe four)

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

ok--so you all know where this is going right?

XMAS CARD LIST!

LOL...well how about WINTER SOLSTICE CARD LIST?

guess I am going to have to go thru 50,000 member directory and pick out the names of people I know ----how will I get all the lurkers? dang I need some kind of massive spam program....

Wednesday--don't be blue hunny! I like you too!

Ravyn

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I see the little "edited" message doesn't show up here anymore...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

slipnslidemaster: The edit note will show up... it just takes a while for some reason.

Is that you in your avatar or is it Britney Spears? Also, I love the bio in your profile... you get right to the point! lol

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh that's Slippy all right. I've met Slippy and you aint' seen nothing till you've seen the Slippy Cup!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit