Are you ever surprised at who is attracted to whom here?

by berylblue 84 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Beryl-

I didn't mean this to be a popularity contest.

I don't see it like that. I think that sometimes specific people can be named so they know what they do around here is special. I personally don't send a PM every single time someone touches my heart. In addition, I was quite surprised that a couple of people mentioned me. It brightened my day.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Well, I noticed that NOBODY mentioned little ol' CZAR as being the one they were attracted to. Is it the pins in my head? Or my bluish appearance that evokes long-buried smurf-phobias???

did i mention czar's on my list? don't worry dude, no one mentioned me either...let's go start us an unwanted club and cry about the humanity of it all! oh, the shame!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Beryl:

You do having something hereI appreciate the majority of posters. Whether I agree or not. I have had the nicest PM's from many people.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tink-

I mentioned you on the last popularity contest thread.

Beryl-

Just noticed this:

I had NO idea that Stinky and Farkel were kindred spirits.

Or are you joking?

Yes joking. Farkel can't accept that I am smarter then him, until then our relationship can't move any further .

• Hamas
    Hamas

.... although I would like to win over you, hun

.... and Tinky Winky

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

LOL @ Elsewhere... love your pics... makes me howl laughing....

I've been here for a long time too... though sometimes I just don't have the time to post.. I go in spurts of activity... sometimes I have time on my hands and can post... sometimes I just don't have too much time and spend it catching up with topics... but I try to check in everyday... I can't check in at work... so it's a home thing....

I think that everyone has something to offer, and I love seeing new people coming out of their shell and posting.. it is rather daunting at first... you just don't know what's gonna happen... but, much more often than not... newbies are welcomed warmly... and you newbies touch my heart. I think given the fear aspect, that your all very brave to post here. Seeing the support and care people give and get here is always heart warming to me... Almost everyone here is so genuine... so empathetic... I find that rare, and that's why I'm addicted to the board... we've got quite a wonderful community here....

Even the occasional troll is entertaining at least... lol.... and when posters get worked up into a lather, it can be very informative... only occasionally does it go too far... but when it does, it gets dealt with pretty quick... The diversity here is what attracts me most... and you newbies add to the content and flavour of the board... delicious! Visit Smiley Central!

Just my two...

Inq

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I don't want to win over anybody.

Like I said, if they don't like me, screw them, man.

Hamas, I knew that. That's what I love about you. Now, me, there are some major bitches at work. Long story, but my friend Dee (who hated it and quit) was in the ladies' room one day when these three bitches walked in and started talking about us (the new recruits). They stopped to see if anyone was in there; Dee put her feet up in the air so they wouldn't see her). They continued their conversation, oblivious to Dee's presence (kind of reminds you of the movie 9-5, doesn't it?). They said a lot of nasty things about all of us (me, they said I was obviously a corporate spy who was only there to see how things were done at this (pathetic) company. Now, normally, I would have tried to win these hags over, but finally!!!! 47 years of of being an obsequious sycophant (which I'm not, really, I just want everyone to like me) was enough for me. I have nothing to do with the hags. I say nothing to them when I see them. Nothing. No hello. Not even a nod of acknowledgement.

It feels great. Let them try to win ME over. Fat chance. (Oh, they had said they couldn't believe Dee had tried to fit her fat ass into the pants she was wearing that day. I mean, you should see the butts on these bitches, and they talk about Dee?) Rosemarie

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I mentioned you on the last popularity contest thread

SP i was TOTALLY kidding!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tink-

So was I!!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

I enjoy reading posts form everyone. Some of us are better at expressing ourselves. I 'm glad someone comes up with all these great topics.

I don't like to name names, (except for a certian fur ball) b/c i think it hurts people's feelings if they are not mentioned. they might not tell u, but it does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit