It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Lloyd Evans is the Philip Schofield of the exJW movement.

• Simon
    Simon
    That looks like a boilerplate site template. He probably should not have posted the link until he had updated the site with his content.

What kind of fool promotes a site that only has a web-template hosted on it? Probably hoping someone will do all the work of building it for him (for free, of course).

Also, what kind of idiot buys the .co version of a site when the .com was available?

was ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That would be hysterical, if someone bought the .com domain and redirected it to lloydevans.info.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Someone said that Lloyd Evans was the Steven Seagal of the exJW community. Sounds about right, a washed ex celebrity popular for maybe 5 years or so trying desperately to show up to places for self promotion. Getting deputised in a rural Louisiana parish so he can film a reality show called Steven Seagal: Lawman. Showing up at the Kremlin to trade judo moves with Putin and other former Soviet state officials.

Reluctantapostate.co is owned by Paragon Names out of Berkshire. It’s a registrar, so unless Paragon Names is him, I am not sure he even owns it anymore. He hasn’t used the reluctant apostate website in some time.

Looking at his deleted 1000 Patron goal and he promises to look into putting his channel into multiple languages. Now that’s funny. Doesn’t take much to put subtitles on your videos.

Lloyd Evans - en Español

Лойд Эванс - По-Русский

ลอยด์ อีแวนส์ - ในภาษาไทย

(Lloyd Evans - In Thai)

I’m sure he can write off a business trip to Thailand to discover local talent for delivering his content in fluent Thai. Might even hold the “interview” in his hotel room.

• Toblerone5
  • Simon
    Simon
    That would be hysterical, if someone bought the .com domain and redirected it to lloydevans.info

It would. Too bad, so sad ...

Doesn’t take much to put subtitles on your videos.

You tube does it automatically. It's literally no effort at

Reluctantapostate.co is owned by Paragon Names out of Berkshire. It’s a registrar, so unless Paragon Names is him, I am not sure he even owns it anymore. He hasn’t used the reluctant apostate website in some time.

Most registrars offer forms of private registration, so the registrar is listed without exposing your personal information. They are not really the owner per-se.

Like the .com version - it looks like someone snapped it up but "who knows" who it could possibly be? Probably not Evans as it's through a different registrar. I'm guessing it's someone who doesn't need to bleach their hair or spend money on hookers to "cope" with life, so has the spare $17, or, erm, whatever a .com domain name actually costs, to splash out on it purely for shits and giggles.

Using a phrase Lloyd Evans himself could be pictured saying ... "where do you want me to point it?" (my wife came up with that Viz-esque Finnbarr-Saunders "fnar-fnar" and demanded that I give her credit).

• Toblerone5
  • lloydevansinfo
    lloydevansinfo
    That would be hysterical, if someone bought the .com domain and redirected it to lloydevans.info.

The management at www.llloydevans.info not only welcomes but encourages websites related to James Lloyd Evans to be pointed to our website.

After all, our work is of the "life-saving" variety and we can count many instances of random people looking for Lloyd and coming across our website and finding the truth, either intentional or accidental.

Hey there all you thirsty ones, come and drink life's water-free...

lloydevans.info

Scrutiny | Transparency | Truth

• Pimito
    Pimito

The Rise and Fall of Lloyd Evans: The Disgraced Apostate

This was posted a day ago by Danny Lerman. A great summary, IMO.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

“I’ll do my work in my own time, but thanks.”

I bet that response to someone offering you advice sounded impressively smart inside your own head. In reality it’s just you letting your personality slip out again - but keep it up, you’re doing our work for us. 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit