It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't think the stand-up video affected the Patreon numbers. But people here have been commenting on the relative lack of content he produces, and that he seems to be late with any topics he covers (ie, others already made videos about whatever he finally got around to). If you are a supporter and you are getting less than you were before, you might be inclined to look elsewhere.

I think he will still lose people mostly because they learn more about him and decide they do not want to support someone like him with their dollars. But a few will simply decide that it's not worth the money anymore. It's not just the loss of patrons. It is also the loss of people who did so much of the background work, that allowed him to produce the content at a certain pace and quality level. They are the ones who also need to be aware of who he is.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Why did Dijana settle for Lloyd?

It's important to remember whom she was at the time and what her situation was: A single pioneer sister living in a village outside Sisak with her parents with no hope of gaining any meaningful employment other than raising chickens and harvesting tomatoes. I seem to recall that somewhere Lloyd mentioned that she was a house cleaner or something.

I'd seriously want the fuck out of there. That's no place for a young woman to live.

Men are seduced by looks and Lloyd most certainly was. Women are seduced by words, and in Dijana's particular instance, she had another pressing need to get out of Sisak and into a country with more promising job prospects and better lifestyle. Lloyd especially gets verbose when he gets behind a keyboard and that's how he seduced her into moving to the UK and starting a relationship. Here's how he described their first meeting:

At the end of the meeting, a pretty young girl with dark eyes and raven hair approached me. Her flawless features reminded me of the singer Katie Melua. In perfect English, she thanked me for my talk and said she had enjoyed it. “By the way, I’m Deeyana,” she said.

But they were looking for opposite things, not that it's uncommon with people who barely knew each other. Lloyd wanted instant sexual gratification, and Dijana sought the charming, intelligent and financially stable pioneer brother who could support her. I doubt there were great prospects in her KH. Their email exchange probably went something like this:

"Have to wrap this up, I'm meeting with an important client. Lloyd xoxoxoxo"

Lloyd's supervisor: "Lloyd, can you empty the rubbish bin? Karen in accounting said hers is all full. After that there is a toilet that is overflowing on the second floor"

She didn't know she was marrying Jabba the Hutt.

At any rate, his grift took off and she lived a luxurious lifestyle by her standards. So, I think she got a bit wrapped up in it, and tended to ignore all the other bullshit that came with Lloyd because they were taking holidays several times a year on someone else's expense and could afford the expensive designer brand sunglasses now.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Parenthetical comment: Sirens are blaring through North Texas. The worst of windstorm is headed right at my house. 60 to 80 mph winds nearby. I just now lost my electricity. Over and out.

• Rhiannon
    Rhiannon

Vintage I'm in the Dallas area too, it's looking crazy out there. Be safe.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Over and out.

Hope your safe VINTAGE, let us know that your ok

• Listener
    Listener

Vintage and Rhiannon I hope all is well.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Whew! Yes, the storm has passed and my house is okay. There's just a gentle rain now. My electricity came right back "on" again, but falling trees have left many with no electricity. Thanks for the concern. I sat in the kitchen beside the weight-bearing wall of my house,... just in case.

Rhiannon, Hey! I will PM you. I haven't advertized my location online previously, and I almost didn't "share" today. But let's get to know each other. (happy face)

• Listener
    Listener

Good to hear all is okay Vintage. Take care when going out.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wrong thread...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thank you, Listener. I don't go out. And at times like this, emergency response would be delayed.

MeanMrMustard,

But you're glad I'm okay?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit