It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

If my perception is correct, his youtube subject matter has been lagging behind other exjw channels and websites. Is this what he is doing?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    If my perception is correct, his youtube subject matter has been lagging behind other exjw channels and websites. Is this what he is doing?

An interesting point. He used to have insiders, pimos, leakers who had been injecting material and info (for free) for years. A bit like a virus that survives living inside other bodies. They left him for good now and the others who did not are now blocked. When the Watchtower vs Norwegian government case was out he had to ask his followers on Twitter for some updates because he did not have any. If you count only for the broadcasting rebuttals which incidentally are so looong and boring he has nothing more to offer.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

My feeling is that he is much softer with in-person interactions vs. online. That's why I say he probably got dejected and just ignored it. Sure he steamed at home but I would be shocked if he yelled and screamed at the producers of that comedy night. He just reeks of the type of bully who when confronted by someone face to face shrinks away and apologizes trying to claim he didn't intend any harm. Then from the comfort of his own home or in private acts all brave.

As Jay-Z once said, "You know the type, loud as a motorbike. But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight". That's Lloyd.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I saw that there was a comedy time slot where Lloyd was not performing. Also, there was a negative Wow emoji posted. But is there any evidence that he has been rejected by those in control of the entertainment?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I didn't have much hope for his career in standup. It isn't about whether he is funny or not, it's just that I cannot imagine him calmly or cleverly dealing with hecklers. And if you get into standup, one of the first things you will learn is that there is almost always someone in the audience who is eager to make your life miserable. Especially in smaller venues, where there is little risk to them and very little sympathy for the aspiring comic.

It's a weeding-out process. Can you keep a level head while someone is actively trying to ruin your performance? Can you deal with them in a way that gets the audience on your side? Lloyd is used to dealing with critics in a direct, over-the-top passive-aggressive manner. A heckler couldn't ask for a better target. And since he is convinced that he is the smartest and sharpest person in the room, he'll jump into the pool without checking for water.

Now I feel like we missed an opportunity. Imagine if someone were to ever post a video of him bombing on stage, or melting down when a heckler needled him a few times. It would've been glorious.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry .but I don't believe that both Patrons and Youtuber ask for him to interview ''Tibor'' ? Why? He was never a JW ! What next ? My "Patrons " ask me to interview the Bartender at the Karaoke bar? Come On !

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd interviews Tibor! Two neckbeards sharing the same stage. Hmmm if Tibor is not filming, it must be Assistant Producer Dijana Evans behind the camera.

Tibor is there for a reason and it has little to do with Patron requests. Placing my Lloyd cap on for a second, he's going to ask Tibor what he thinks of the "defamation and lies" and how he's been personally affected by it.

Should be another Lloyd rule. Have others publicly share in his misery in a bid to garner sympathy and increased donations. Dijana is either not ready or unwilling to do it, and he's always saying it's an attack on OUR channel.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Tibor is not filming, it must be Assistant Producer Dijana Evans behind the camera.

O.M.G. Never thought of that one ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    That video looks like it was film in the fall , so back in 2022 ? Why so long to upload it? And how strange for Tibor to work on that video...That's why i don't believe is Worshippers ask for that...
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now this is more like it...As demanded by Ex-JW ...The Girlfriends Interview...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit