It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

No. Excuse me. It was a joke. I meant it as a reply to Yooters:

"Not recently, remember-he’s in the middle of grifting and becoming a musician."
  • Toblerone5
  •  Debra
    Debra

Lovely video I didn't watch it live because I didn't know it was on, lovely to see you all together again, I've been trying to post the link on Twitter reddit and Facebook but it's not working, I love you guys

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, does Lloyd Evans think that he got his money's worth on the court filing that he made? Does he think that he sufficiently "defamed" the magnificent seven?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

In his warped and twisted mind he will think he is a superhero who fought the wild west and won.

I of course use the caveat "in his own mind."

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Malta has been hit by a cluster of earthquakes recently. 14 in total, the last one registering at 4.9 just this morning. I am obviously in the wrong business. The amount of money I could have made!

The earthquake and his response to it is the perfect encapsulation of the Evans experience.

The in-law’s place outside Sisak is in one of the more poverty stricken areas of what is one of the top three poorest nations in the EU. Only Bulgaria and Romania are poorer. As a general rule of thumb, the areas of Croatia near the borders of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina are the worst off. They were and still are suffering from the worst of the Yugoslav Wars and development is hampered by “no-go” areas of landmines. The village of Gornje Komarevo where they live/lived is only 30 minutes from the Bosnian border.

To place what happened into a true English speaking parlance, basically a tornado blew the tarp off their trailer in Oklahoma. Instead of going to Cousin Billy’s farm or the Tulsa Motor Inn, wifey wanted to go the Gulf Coast of Florida because she felt “safer”.

And since exJWs were fooled into thinking they were so needy, they had enough money not only for the stay, but to also look into purchasing a beach home.

They should really take a bow for that con. Well played, but unfortunate for them that hubby is such a self-pitying dipshit. It is highly doubtful it will ever be replicated especially by them or by any other “activist” YouTuber who finds themselves in need. If that’s the only lesson that is learnt from the actions of these two clowns, alright then.

•  Debra
    Debra

I'm surprised he hasn't hit out yet regarding that you tube video the update he must have seen it

• Vintage
    Vintage

It was good to see Kim, Kim and Mikey, and Marc and Cora again. Seeing their sweet faces all together is a blow to Watchtower's portrayal of apostates.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Awww look who got booted from the Stand up Comedy night.

16 November 2022:

6 February 2023:

• Vintage
    Vintage

Nov 16, 2022 was a Wednesday. 24 Feb 2022 will be a Friday. Maybe Lloyd only works on Wednesday’s?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit