It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" It’s quite possible she needs help to break this co-dependency cycle."

Sadly this is so true of many in an Abusive Relationship. I fear he may be a controlling Bully.

•  Debra
    Debra

Finally I've figured out how to reply and make posts on this forum I'm not new I just thought this was a Twitter thread because that's where I could read it

• Vintage
    Vintage

Bullies can be so skilled at it. Bulies minds just automatically work that way with no effort at all. Lloyd and Dijana made such a cute couple. And now, they have children. Evans holds dominance in every way,... financial (he earns money), emotional (he's got the drive), physical protection (she's dainty). And HE isn't functioning with the pain of a broken heart.

Edit: Welcome, Debra.

•  Debra
    Debra

Thank you vintage, a few weeks ago I wrote a paper letter to you tube saying how bad it makes you tube look that he is using there platform to pretend to care about CSA victims while at the same time using there platform to admit to using patrons funds to regularly go to Thailand to buy prostitues etc but just like my emails to them I've heard nothing back it's frustrating

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, that sounds like the same frustration I had when I wrote to the society about my unjust treatment. The lightbulb moment is realizing that they are a “business”. And the business is only interested in perpetuating “itself”. Justice? Morals? Right and wrong? Ha! We might as well be talking to Alfred E. Neuman of MAD magazine. “What, me worry?”

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I hate to say it, but Dijana is probably going to stay with Lloyd until the children are grown and gone. The life she could have had will be long gone and she will be another tragedy of Watchtower and a abusive husband. Whatever Lloyd's pull on Dijana is, it must be working.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

las malvinas son argentinas i really like your comment ,my stupid mouse click the dislike button by mistake,then i click the like one. sorry...not the first time i do this too...

• Simon
    Simon
    just like my emails to them I've heard nothing back it's frustrating

These platforms really don't give a shit. They make money from ads, they allow anything and everything unless it's someone challenging their political views.

• Simon
    Simon
    i really like your comment ,my stupid mouse click the dislike button by mistake,then i click the like one

FYI: If you click the wrong one by mistake, and then click the other, it toggles your vote - only one is ever counted. It may appear to count in the UK because it doesn't know you might have changed it, but when the page is refreshed it will be correct.

It's also pointless clicking like or dislike multiple times ... again, only one vote counts, and duplicate votes are discarded.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It’s completely pointless for me to click the like buttons at all because for some reason my likes were disabled sometime back in 2014 or thereabouts 😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit