Steven Lett asks for money again

by Gorbatchov 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    That guy is a damned clown.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Money money money, it never stops even though they have stoped printing 55 million magazines a month world wide
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Seriously...this guy can't get any creepier!!!

On the other hand...they should keep using him...maybe it will turn more away!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Steven Lett asks for money again

...........................................................................................Ya.......Whats your Point?..

Image result for your a bum..Image result for Watchtower stephen lett

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Please. Religion does not run on air.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's have to be very tiring on the rank and file to always be hassled about money. This Lett person talks to the viewers as someone would talk to a bunch of 6-year-olds.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Please. Religion does not run on air.....Makemeanunbeliever

.................Image result for Watchtower logo

..............................Image result for Hot air

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Outlaw - you crack me up. The look on Lett's face! And the Op's photo of Lett with the adda-boy look on Lett's face like "there you go, we did it again. We just suckered the whole bunch for their money again-look" It's priceless!

Almost made me laugh off my chair.

• talesin
    talesin

I was listening to parts of the video; he reminds me of Doctor "Feel". : P

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

OK, so I just downloaded and watched Lett do his thing. I have to say that of all the broadcasts that I have seen to date, this one and the May money grab are the two that will wake people up. It's really bad. I mean it's like looking outside and seeing 10 feet of snow. The BS meeting reads really high on this one.

Whenever a JW is at the door and the householder starts to go into why this or why that about God and the BS meet starts to go way up, well both witnesses can get the same feeling. Well, we all know on this board that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what we all saw on this broadcast. And even the hardcore JW will have to see at least some of the BS in this. One thing I think that they will see is that the org is pretty well broke and that they are working with little cash to get the rest of Warwick built.

Now if the rank and file are forward thinking at the least little bit perhaps they will think, "what will they do with all the money once they sell the property in Brooklyn?" But I wouldn't get my hopes up. My two cents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit