Steven Lett asks for money again

by Gorbatchov 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yeah. Maybe all these broadcasts and promotion of the websites will do more harm than good to the Borg. Money, Money, Money!!!
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Before giving the WTBTS money, Jehovah's Witnesses should be informed and otherwise reminded that this lunatic Governing Body member Lett is recorded on video recently making this awkward and clumsy statement:

'There is more evidence confirming the existence of the Kingdom than the evidence that would convince us that there is gravity, electricity and wind!'

• cappytan
    cappytan

I don't think Lett was the one with the rolex. That was Herd.

But Lett definitely had a pinky ring in earlier broadcasts that weren't begging for $$$$$$$$$$

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

You can tell by that really humble, unsophisticated broadcasting studio that they are just about skint. Poor things have had to "make-do" with yard-sale equipment and a thrift shop wardrobe.

Hell, they can't even afford basic acting lessons.

Just Jehovah's humble people, happifying the sheeple from a basement studio with no bells or whistles.

NOT!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Hardly humble representatives. When you see their demeanor on these broadcasts and what they wear.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    they must have said it about 4 times in 60 mins GIVE US MONEY
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    With this new CLAM meeting schedule I noticed something about ''giving money'' in there too.
  • mana11
    mana11

I agree they are monitoring sites ex jw... taking notes and countering where possible,, In fact they maybe commenting..

Hey Steven you are one of the most insincere MF's i have ever seen.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov
    And Herrods victorian style underwear.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I showed my lovely wife the Broadcasting and her comment was "have they become crazy? The intro of Lett is performed on clown / child level. The money grabbing is so openly that if we had any intention to return to Jehovah's investment corporation, we don't. These guys are off track now.

So, some others have commented and I agree: there is nothing better then Broadcasting, they show their real face openly. Can you imagine how their performance will be behind the screens??

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit