Steven Lett asks for money again

by Gorbatchov 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The 2016 January tv.jw.org broadcasting has a clear message: jw.org needs more money!

The 2 months of donation increase is not enough: the thousands of projects are not a 2 month project.

So: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you (heh heh heh) and send us more!

Personal conclusion: if I had any doubts that the society is sincere, this openly money grabbing has made my perception complete. They have implemented the TV religion methods.

Gorby

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Money, Money again and again!!
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I'm not going to watch it...but for those that did - did Lett remove his rolex or rings for this one like he did the last time? I think I remember that he removed his rolex last time, but if the image above is from this month's begging session it looks like he may have not only removed the rolex but the infamous pinky ring as well.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Money...it's a hit. Don't give me that do goody-good bullshit.."

Pink Floyd

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Do the GB still have separate committees? Is Lett coordinator of the money grabbers in chief committee? It's always him doing the begging. Always Herd doing the difficult announcements. Morris in charge of prudish numbskull commentry. Splane in charge of wacky doctrine development. Jackson in charge of making a fool of himself in court. Loesch in charge of avoiding making a fool of himself in court. Who've we missed?
  • Old Goat
    Old Goat

He should return this personality to whomever he stole this one from and use his real one. He oozes insincerity.

He reminds me of an old time, pompous Assistant Company Servant who saw the movie Song of the South and adopted the mannerisms and personality of the old Black Man in the picture.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Paraphrased from about the 12 minute mark - "The Israelites only had one project to finance and build, but the Corp. has thousands - keep sending us your cash!"

Videos like this by Stephen Lett are doing more damage to the Corp's credibility than all of the "apostate" web sites put together!!

Thank you Magnificent 7, the faithful are rapidly being convinced by your "Brooklyn's Got Talent" propaganda that their beloved religion and hierarchy are starting to smell very badly.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...." Brooklyns Got Talent".😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thats shiiii was funny....

Pretty soon......brooklyns got ttatt.☺

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    You wonder what effect this has on the rank and file. All these broadcasts asking for money. People in these parts aren't really talking, but maybe they're wondering.
  • fulano
    fulano
    What a Ridiculous person! He looks like a lunatic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit