The Gospel

by UnDisfellowshipped 143 Replies latest watchtower bible

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Pinoy
    French: I would not do that. But God DID just that. He allowed His son, Jesus, to SUFFER and DIE

As you can see Jesus is not the only one ... we are all on the same stage ... but not on the same level to God (division - unfair statu) ... His son suffering has more value than ours and so on ...

Oh WELL ... THINK and BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO ...
    IT'S YOUR LIFE AFTER ALL ... !!!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I'm glad that all of you have posted here.

It shows that there are a lot of people interested in the Gospel, or why else would you even click on this Thread.

I do not judge or condemn anyone, and I encourage any and all questions (even extremely hard-to-answer questions).

I encourage everyone who wants to, to try to refute the info on the Web Pages I posted about the Canon of the Bible, or about the secular evidence for Jesus Christ.

I believe in the Bible because of Jesus Christ. That is the simple truth.

Jesus Christ opened my eyes, and caused me to see the wonderful truth about Him and His Gospel.

Jesus has changed my life -- He has completely changed my outlook on life, AND completely changed my attitude towards other people.

I now have love for EVERYONE.

There is no myth that could cause that.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I have repeated this many times and no one has answered it yet .So, UN.maybe you have an answer for me.

When adam and eve did what they did,mankind paid the price,death. no matter if you believed in it or not. ( so belief had nothing to do with it )

When Jesus did what he did,mankind will be restored to life,no matter if you believe it or not. ( eye for eye etc.belief has nothing to do with it)

Saying I don't believe,or, I do believe,in adam and eve,has no effect on the outcome ,death.

Saying I don't believe,or,I do believe,in Jesus,has no effect on the outcome,life.

Also,when adam and eve did what they did,sickness,growing old,and dying followed.

When Jesus did what he did,healing,getting younger and life did not follow.

When a ranson is paid the exchange is giving now not thousands of years later.

Perfect life in the flesh has not happened because of what Jesus did.

Imperpect life in the flesh has happened because of what adam and eve did.

Again this is for those who believe all this from the ink on paper that has been changed and interpreted by many who say they understand all of this because the Lord or,Holy Spirit told them so,even with all of the conflicting interpretations across the whole spectrum of so-called Christianity.

I mean no disrespect to those who do believe,or,claim a personal experience.

Blueblades,who has no belief system,it is what it is.What is it?I don't know.

• gumby
    gumby

Blueblades.....it will be intresting to hear his viewpoints

GOD ALLOWED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SUFFER AND DIE SO HE CAN PUT AN END TO THAT.

I think I am going in the garage now and burn myself with a torch so I can see how good it feels to heal

Gumby

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Blueblades :
    When a ranson is paid the exchange is giving now not thousands of years later.

THANKS GOD ! (I'm talking about blueblades of course LOLLLLLLL)

Gumy ... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Panda
    Panda

"Born Ok the First Time"

• Panda
    Panda

"Jesus was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains, and I had to eat him."

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    the Bible cannot lead you to life. Only Christ can. And the Bible cannot lead you to Christ. Only God can. And you will only BE led... to Christ... and to life... if you GO TO HIM.

Draw close to GOD... and He, by means of Christ... will draw close to YOU. How do you do that?

Aguest, you know Im going to question you on this. Why do you tell people they can choose God. Ive asked you to prove this, and were unable. Why? because its not in scripture.

Show this forum how your doctrine works. From scriptures and where in scripture does it teach this so-called Choice.

If your going to step out and proclaim this is what "your Lord" has told you to teach you better be able to back it up. With something more than it was whispered in my ear.

ellderwho

• gumby
    gumby
    If your going to step out and proclaim this is what "your Lord" has told you to teach you better be able to back it up. With something more than it was whispered in my ear.

Man oh man are you opening up a can of worms buddy!

Gumby

• KGB
    KGB

AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit