Does Anybody Here Sympathize With The Looters That Cause Destruction?

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

These biased newspapers and news outlets just won’t report the truth. They “color” the truth and bend the facts to fit their narrative.👎👎👎

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

These biased newspapers and news outlets just won’t report the truth.

@Min ....

Yes, people today just tune to a channel that tells them what they want to hear. See a shooting on video in the street and one channel claims it was horrible due to the person was unarmed and the next channel claims he was threatening the police and it was totally justified.

Pick your channel for what you want to hear. Where is "news" today instead of opinion?

I think the killing in Minneapolis several weeks ago of George Foreman just brought things to a head.

• cofty
    cofty

George Foreman?

Didn't he box and then later make healthy fryers? He dead?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cofty, Rub is being "snarky".

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub is being "snarky"

D O C .....

Dead or alive, the grill works really well though, especially on salmon fillets. Cooks both sides at the same time.

Just marinate the fillets with some butter and a dill vinegar for about 20 minutes. Get some GOOD white vinegar (not the cheap stuff) and put some fresh dill and a small hot pepper in it for a couple of weeks. It will then be ready. Some seasoning (I use Old Bay) and butter and put it on the grill.

As mentioned, the George Floyd grill saves time since it cooks both sides at the same time.

May he RIP.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I believe the rumors of George's death are greatly exaggerated.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Looting and burning business especially small as nothing to do with protesting. Looters should be shot.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

I do wish people would loot and burn the media that are twisting the facts and encouraging as well as the politicians and mayor's and their homes and businesses that think they need to air it out and it's ok. People can take their criminality and frustration on their personal assets then.

• minimus
    minimus

The media is very responsible for the mess we are in. And it seems there’s nothing you can do about it

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Thumbs up for Old Bay seasoning.

Seriously, did you really expect people to support looters?

They're criminals and should be prosecuted.

Protesting is all good and fine, but a large group of people can turn into a mob. If you want to protest, I recommend the first 10 or 15 minutes and then get the hell out of there.

Also, I know from experience in Baltimore a few years ago that large protests can attract bad faith actors from other places. These people undermine the protests and greatly irritate good faith actors.

Also, as I've said before, there is no "the Media" anymore. Walter Cronkite is dead. There are multi channels and it is up to the reader to do the research. It's exhausting but such are the wonders of the information economy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit