Does Anybody Here Sympathize With The Looters That Cause Destruction?

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

J p this has nothing to do with Jehovah or the Bible. But yes we should punish people for doing what these so called protesters are doing if it’s against the law. Whether I was ever a JW or not has nothing to do with it.

• minimus
    minimus

Shooting someone in the head is a bit extreme although it would stop their violence.😉

• MeanMrMustard
  • jp1692
    jp1692

Minimus: Whether I was ever a JW or not has nothing to do with it.

My last post was directed to DwainBowman’s inflammatory post, as I made clear in the text. It had nothing to do with you. That’s twice in this thread you’ve thought posts of mine were directed to you when they weren’t. It’s not always about you! 👍

Apparently Simon removed DB’s post—as he should have. That kind of hate speech doesn’t belong here—or anywhere for that matter.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

The only looting I would support is George Soros and all the politicians that refuse to address and stop it. Why aren't there looters and rioters at all his houses? He wants to meddle where he shouldn't, he should be paying the price! And the politicians that support and encourage, then do it at their homes and businesses and see if they sing a different tune.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit