Thoughts on Leah Remini JW A&E special ...

by _Morpheus 138 Replies latest members private

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

The program was very well done and accurate in its details. The short video clips of the GB along with references to comments in WT articles are also damning to this destructive, manipulative, micromanaging religion.

I know this will have a demoralizing effect on the JW ministry. It is essential that more “non-JWs” hear about this program or actually watch it, so that they have real life facts about these pretentious charlatans that show up uninvited at your door telling you everything you believe is wrong.

Oh, and may I add… everything… “the girl next door” said so eloquently.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

In the UK you can watch it on Sky channel 156 On Sunday at 7pm.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

GND the Shakepeare of JWDotnet! Perfect! Lovely to hear what the kids said, too <3

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    In the UK you can watch it on Sky channel 156 On Sunday at 7pm.

Thank you I'm subbed to Amazon prime and Netflix, sadly. Might see if someone can record it for me.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Not seen it as I'm in the UK. If I can find it online I'll try and share it to a Tube site. This show needs to broadcast to everyone.

So glad I'm out, and moreso that my child wont know any of this upbringing.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

A&E are blocking any YouTube uploads of even part of the programme at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m87WML1lNko

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Simon, im curious what exoeriances you saw depicted that were extreme or outside if the normal jw experience? The only one i saw was the woman who gave her child up for adoption after being df’d. That was unusual but all the rest seemed a little too normal.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I too wondered if Lloyd's need to hear himself speak would take over the show. However, he did quite well.

Q: Would it kill him to find some proper fitting clothes, especially while on a nationally televised show? Sheesh.....

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Does anyone recorded the program. I live in Portugal and I would love to see it.

• TerryWalstrom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit