Who Do You Think Would Be A Good Running Mate For Joe Biden?

by minimus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne

The videos purporting to show Biden touching, molesting, fondling little girls trouble me. I do not know if they're 'out of context' or reflect his morals, but Biden is creepy. But then I'm not old enough to vote yet. So it doesn't matter what I think.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I think the Dems have largely forgiven other Dems for outright pedophilia (eg. multiple witnesses placing Bill Clinton during Epstein's parties is never talked about).

Biden will forget to pick a running mate and the DNC just can't support any of the candidates because they're equally controversial and unliked.

Biden needs a strong women, but Democrats won't warrant the first female vice-president or president to be a Republican.

If Biden wants to GUARANTEE a win: Nikki Haley. But if he keeps putting out outright racist and misogynist messages, he will probably lose.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If Biden wants to GUARANTEE a win: Nikki Haley.

@Anony Mous ...

I agree. If Biden was 10 years younger, it may be palatable to the Dems. You lose the hard left (they stay at home) but gain a lot of centrists. But with Biden possibly only being in for one term, they would not want her to be President in four years.

• minimus
    minimus

Nikki is not a Dem

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Nikki is not a Dem

@Min .....

Very true. But there was at least a lot of talk and buzz about John McCain picking Joe Lieberman, an Independent Dem for VP, back when he ran. He chose Sarah Palin instead.

I guess with things getting increasingly polarized the thought of that happening would likely not happen.

• minimus
    minimus

Independent is one thing. The opposing party is another. Never gonna happen in today’s world.

• JeffT
    JeffT

She's a woman of color.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Please pick Kamala Harris. Get her out of California!

• JWPrince
    JWPrince

A neurologist

• LV101
    LV101

His med tech at memory care facility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit