Who Do You Think Would Be A Good Running Mate For Joe Biden?

by minimus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Anthony Morris III

Biden and Morris would continually outdo each other with slurred, jittery speech consisting of apocalyptic slander against their enemies and would likely set a world record for the number of Freudian slips let out by a single ticket in a single election.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Well we know it will be a black woman, and this a clear indication of how idiotic American society is, where candidates have zero expectations for the intellect of Americans. After all he thinks a black woman will get votes from women and from blacks just because of what she is. Sadly, he's probably right.

It could well be that the VP pick might be important here, because Joe is almost 80. There is a chance that his pick might actually be President. From my side, I've been leaning on not voting at all. I won't vote for Trump, and I really dont want to vote for Biden + a radical leftist. Hope he chooses a centrist.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It could well be that the VP pick might be important here, because Joe is almost 80.

Biden's VP will be the next US President sometime before his term ends. Probably sooner than later if it's true that Biden is "slipping" fast. If Biden refuses a debate with Trump, that just indicates the man is mentally "gone". When you look down the list of the black, females on his "short list", NONE OF THEM have much experience at governing. They were all elected because they were black by a voting block of mostly black voters. That's not a very good reason to elect a candidate, nor is it a very good reason to select a VP.

Why is no one complaining that he is discriminating against all the more qualified white males?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If Biden refuses a debate with Trump, that just indicates the man is mentally "gone".

@D o C ....

If I were one of Biden's handlers, I would make up whatever excuses not to debate. When you have the lead in most polls and Trump just keeps talking stupid, let him talk.

As I noted the words of Mark Twain earlier, "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt."

I would tell Biden to stay in his basement and let Trump talk about curing COVID-19 by ingesting disinfectants or swallowing UV light bulbs.

When you're in a fight and the other guy just keeps punching himself in the face why get involved?

• minimus
    minimus

Rub you really should stop stating misinformation like disinfects and light bulbs.

• minimus
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub you really should stop stating misinformation like disinfects and light bulbs.

Min ......

The UV light into your body was just a bit weird. Maybe you just glow in the dark or something.

But the president of Lysol (or whatever the parent company is) immediately made a public statement about not using disinfectants to kill the virus inside your body. Dr. Trump at his best.

That is a fact, not my opinion.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity
    Why does the US only give us candidates that have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel already? Sheesh.
  • BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

And I agree, Biden just needs to remain silent, Trump makes himself look stupider everyday.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Why does the US only give us candidates that half one foot in the grave already? Sheesh.

@Bourne ....

I feel the same. Two guys with combined ages of 150 years.

It's sad when you elect a President of the Free World who has to wear diapers and starts every sentence, "When I was a boy....." or brag about how fortunate they were to have indoor plumbing when growing up or something.

Sad. Very sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit