Who Do You Think Would Be A Good Running Mate For Joe Biden?

by minimus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, Trump Never said to ingest Lysol and you know that and so did the anti-Trump guy

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein
    The problem with Biden is that he's too laid back and presents himself with a lack of vigor, enthusiasm and energy, maybe that's why he needs to choose an aggressive, high energy but smart running mate.

I see that in Senator Kamala Harris, she has federal experience which is a plus for the VP position.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Joe Biden likes young black children who teach him about roaches to sit in his lap while he is in a swimming pool, while another group of them rub his leg hair in the sun light and watch it change color...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eD2n2dD2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eD2n2dD2Y

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I'm an outsider from the Land Down Under so forgive me for sticking my nose in please,

I think that Tulsi Gabbard is probably the best candidate on offer by a mile.

Having said that, I just can't understand how so many treacherous and incompetent people do well in American politics.

- May the Force be with you.

RB

• resolute Bandicoot
  • Quandary
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

the running mate should be one of those wooden Indian statues commonly sitting outside of old country stores

@MeanMrMustard .....

Interesting, now that I think about it. It would be an interesting VP debate if they are having one this year.

A wooden Indian statue vs. a department store mannequin.

After the debate, the moving company just picks them both up and carries them to the truck.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would just say that if VP Pence had to debate Senator Kamala Harris (attorney/prosecutor), she would not just cut him a new ass but eliminate it.

He would have to eat and watch TV standing up unless he orders pillows from the My Pillow guy and becomes a spokesman on how he can now sit down.

• LV101
    LV101

Michelle Obama - hilarious. No one (and literally no one) was interested in her on the Netflix production nor as a political gardener again.

• TimeOut
    TimeOut

To keep to the promise of a woman of color I have two excellent choices.

First Choice - Candace Owens

Second Choice - Star Parker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit