Who Do You Think Would Be A Good Running Mate For Joe Biden?

by minimus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Ole Hunt is a good choice for the Dems - he fits their corruption model perfectly.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

His ass hole, it would be the first time in history that a pair of twins ran for President and Vice President!!!!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I think biden will run but I would not bet on his life expectancy. May 2 years, just long enough the take over by the vp will not count as a term, hence 10 years.

• millie210
  • Room 215
    Room 215

" I think biden will run but I would not bet on his life expectancy." I wouldn't bid against him outlving lard-ass Trump, even ceding the age disparity.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The real question now is - when will Kamala Harris announce her running mate?

Kamala has already said on live TV that "WHEN" she becomes President, she will give Congress 100 days to form laws that will confiscate guns in the entire USA.

If after 100 days Congress fails to do so, then Kamala said she will "TAKE EXECUTIVE ACTION" (Which only a United States President has such power") -

TO CONFISCATE ALL GUNS FROM ALL THE CITIZENS IN THE USA.

Kamala doesn't need a running mate----she wants to be a DICTATOR WITH ABSOLUTE POWER.

See the video at 24 second into the clip

https://youtu.be/E2QpyguatbA?t=24

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So how long until Biden bites the dust? Do you think a small case of the Arkancide come 2022 will be necessary?

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t think Biden will become president. I believe Trump will be reelected. However if Biden did become president, they would remove him from office because of his mental instability.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I think Trump could have gotten reelected half way into his 4 year term pre Impeachment, pre Covid Virus . etc.

Over the past 4 years there has been too much dirt built up around the guy.

Too many skeletons thrown into the closet one might say.

The true character and persona of the man has been openly exposed now which wasn't apparent in public knowledge back in 2016.

I think the American people will vote not particularly supportive toward the Democrats but mainly they dont want Trump the Republican as the President of their country any more .

Kamala Harris is certainly a better choice in comparison to whom John McCain chose as in Sarah Palin as his VP.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Too much demoshit fake shit slinging !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit