Who Do You Think Would Be A Good Running Mate For Joe Biden?

by minimus 102 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It’s my understanding that Joe Biden is very anxious to hear about who he has chosen as his VP candidate.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

If Joe Biden wins the white house in November, its a clear indication of how badly the American public wants Trump out of it

• MeanMrMustard
  • MeanMrMustard
  • Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

We should all realize who really will be the next President of the United States .

Kamala Harris on Twitter: ".@JoeBiden can unify the American ...

• LV101
    LV101

I doubt they want President Trump out more than Obama - most corrupt president in American history. Many blacks can't even stand him.

Kamala (Commie a-la) is Obama/Soro's girl.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mr.Finkelstein said, "A wining choice for Biden would be this gal and I would even say she might be able to bring more to the table than Joe Biden in intellect, education and political experience. The fact that she is also young and attractive is just the cherry on top of everything."

I think it is sexist to mention Kameltoe Harris' cherry in this discussion.

• LV101
    LV101

Sounds like Kamala is much more left than Burned Brain Sanders- WOW! She really protects illegals that kill police and Americans they've murdered - unbelievably corrupt and lies/skates - she'll do anything to pad her pockets and for power - she's an untrustworthy tyrant, no integrity and this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Crazy ole fossil Joe and Kamala - oh my - puppets of X-treme left.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If you invited both over for dinner, would you rather hear Trump rant and rave over how great he is and calling people sons-of-a-bitches or have Biden talking about how good things were in the old days while his flies are wide open and no one feels comfortable to tell him to pull up his zipper?

Isn't America great !!!

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I think it is sexist to mention Kamala Harris' cherry in this discussion.

Sorry my male libido gets a little higher in the summer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit