Is Trump Doing Better Than You Thought As President!

by minimus 152 Replies latest jw friends

• jp1692
    jp1692

So now we're having a market meltdown of sorts.

"The Dow fell as much as 1,597 points in afternoon trading, the largest intraday drop in history. The blue-chip index’s 4.6% decline reflected its worst day since at least Aug. 10, 2011. Coming off its worst week in two years, the Dow wiped out its 2018 gains with its pullback Monday."

If Trump was responsible for the soaring Dow isn't he also to blame for this epic downturn?

Can supporters of Trump see that they can't have it both ways?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Fanatics always have it both ways.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@jp1692: I already explained that on the previous page. The stock market is part of a bigger story & jobs are the real indicator (the one normal ppl care about).

If anything, I think the adjustment reflects poorly on the liberals and Obama...

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

The liberals who are going CRAZY about the stock market ATM are the real hypocrits since they didn't praise Trump when the stockmarket SKYROCKETED during his first year and won't praise him tomorrow or next week when it continues to skyrocket.

• flipper
    flipper

Response to Minimus comment to me on page 6 of this thread .

" Flipper , you are a great guy but your political instincts suck. But I still luvu. "

My response on page 14 to Minimus comment to me :

Minimus , you are a great guy but your political instincts are ridiculously naive .Love you too bro

• Simon
    Simon
    If Trump was responsible for the soaring Dow isn't he also to blame for this epic downturn?

Well I thought leftists wanted to credit Obama with the economy?

It's a correction - the stock-market never goes up in a linear, perfectly straight line,

It is a curious thing to see the dems now cheering that ... stocks prices are going down?

• Simon
    Simon
    will Trump's policies improve upon that deficit?

If they grow the economy then yes, yes then will.

Time will tell if he does worse or better than Obama over the entire term. He's have to go some to do worse.

• Outahere
    Outahere

Fine. Then blame Reagan for the 1987 crash. Go ahead. See if anyone cares.

(By the way, it's hardly epic at all. On a point basis it looks like more than it is. It needs to be evaluated on a percentage basis.)

That said, a 20% decline from recent highs would hardly be a bad thing.

All the stupid money is in crypto anyway.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Never mind ...
  • Outahere
    Outahere

Senator Schumer just said that Trump is the most dangerous person to be US President.

He said it unironically, I think.

Maybe he doesn't understand that this perception of his is why Trump got elected.

https://youtu.be/zBWbpFz3wac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit