Do You Think Trump Will Make A Comeback?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The problem is that he expects fellow Republicans to put loyalty to

him above loyalty to the Constitution and their oath of office.

Good point TD

Trump assembled his own constitution which stated you better be loyal to him irregardless of established laws, rules, information, intellectual honesty and truth.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe Trump believes that fellow Republicans are not being loyal to the Constitution and their oath of office.

• TD
    TD

Maybe he does, Min, but I hope not...

The two examples I gave (Pence & Ducey) are pretty clear cut

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Min: Regarding if he runs again you say he can steal more money this way, what money did he steal as POTUS?

Violating the foreign emoluments clause that prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives- Trump granted influence to those that bought real estate and stayed at resorts, joined his country clubs, rented out entire floors at Trump hotels (especially in D.C), and he especially sold influence to those that leased offices at NYC and San Francisco buildings among others.

Coronavirus crippled his incredible raking in of moneys as influence buyers started staying at home.

Also, staying at his own resorts and super over-charging the Secret Service to have rooms and use the honor bars and all that- to the tune of several millions.

While his his attempt to host the G-7 Summit at his property failed, there was plenty of smaller day-to-day business at Mar-A-Lago, so that's the real reason he golfed so much despite saying he would not.

I know- Min, you won't let facts get in your way despite swearing that you won't get fooled again.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I don't generally like to post twitter on here, but this is too good to pass over.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1410676547124707336

TL:DR - Trump is toast.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think "The Swamp" that runs the USA is making a point to anyone on the outside that they will be crushed if they try to interfere in their Government slush fund in the may that Trump did.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Trump is still president. Why would ne need a comeback?

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Pretty hard to make a come back when your here ......

Michael Cohen mocks Trump with image of former president behind bars |  TheHill

• minimus
    minimus

Otwo, regarding your analysis, nothing Trump did was illegal. Stop look’ing at CNN and the lens of msnbc.

• minimus
    minimus

Rocket man that pic is fake . Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit