Do You Think Trump Will Make A Comeback?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Rocket man, tell me did you ever support Trump? If you could have would you have voted for him? Seems to me you never were or wanted to be a Trump fan.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Na.. for a number of reasons, my preconceived assumptions were correct.

It takes a special kind of person to be the president of the US. a couple of them are brains and integrity.

A driving lust to support an over extended ego is not one those virtues.

• minimus
    minimus

Haha, you don’t think having an over extended ego should qualify you as President? Ok.😜

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Not to a point where you claim that you can do a better job than people who have had years experience in politics on various levels of government.

Trump hadn't been a mayor of a small town or any experience in politics yet he discerned he could do a better job than those who have had years of experience, yet alone the most powerful politcal position in the entire country.

The ending result was he was removed from office.

So Min tells why you supported Trump as Pres of the US ?

• minimus
    minimus

In fact, Trump did shake the foundation of old boy politics right from the get go. He made American interests first again and got out of deals that were detrimental to us. For the majority of his presidency the economy was in its best shape in years. Yes for all the years the Democratic machine has been in power, he showed himself to be a better President that Obama was in four years.

Regarding having an extended ego, I don’t think you can aspire to be the President of the United States without a huge ego. You have to believe in yourself, that you are special and the country NEEDS you.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Yes such a respected person from within the country itself and around the world from other countries too.

So America needs a president who was impeached twice and started a violent insurrection against the in place government buildings and people working there ?

Aw..... that's sound logic.

Oh he shock things up alright but not necessarily in a good way.

I think he brought a huge amount of shame and disrespect not only toward Americans themselves but from all around the world.

He did support big business in the country so from that perspective he was helpful.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Guys...it's over.

There are 2 sets of books. This is evidence of acknowledgement of culpability. It is, in a very real sense, a confession.

Vance not only knows there are 2 sets of books, he has both sets.

The only question now is whether the case is extraordinarily easy (any jury is able to understand "2 sets of books" is a crime), or whether it is extraordinarily childishly easy (folks start to flip).

Even Rudy Colludy, in his current state, could win a case like this.

Consider also: while TweedleDum and TweedleDumber flap their gums on any cable "news" network that will have them, providing (voluntarily and free of charge) evidence that can and will be used against them in a court of law, which Trump Org. sibling is keeping her yap shut?

Ivanka.

The smartest (how's that for a low bar) of the 3 Trump Org. siblings knows the jig is up, and has enough sense to listen to her attorney and say nothing.

Fer gawd's sake, even Mrs. Be Best knows enough to keep quiet.

It's going to be a glorious summer and fall.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Oh, and forgot to mention:

The current indictments regarding the 2 sets of books are only related to the expense & payroll side of the business.

Which is really relatively minor stuff....compared to, say, 2 sets of books related to revenue and property valuations. I'd be willing to bet my Cayman Islands bank account that Vance has those as well.

As I noted in an earlier post, misrepresenting the value of real estate is bank fraud, which means double-digit time in a federal pen.

As is usual operating procedure when there will be multiple charges: Start with the less serious stuff. Send out a "shot over the bow" hinting at what's coming.

Who wants to flip? Now is the time. First one gets the best deal. The longer you wait the worse it gets.

• minimus
    minimus

Rocket, he was impeached twice because he could be. As was mentioned before, if they want to impeach you , they will find a way. That impeachment was a total sham and everyone knows that. He didn’t start a violent insurrection either. As I recall it was clearly an inside job where Capitol police were opening up doors and barriers for easy access to the Capitol. Of course Nancy Pelosi will get to the bottom of that.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Sure Presidents get impeached for nothing.

So his words and talk just before the mob hit the Capital didn't incite anything ?

Boy did you swallow the Trump Koolaid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit