Do You Think Trump Will Make A Comeback?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

If you think Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer , dem leaders are scrupulous, I’d like to know why.

Again evidence speaks for itself, you dont have to play hide the ball under the cap.

Who do I think were good Republican presidents ?

How about R Regan and George H.W. Bush senior.

By the way you shouldn't characterize someone's character or abilities wholly based upon their political affiliation .

Overall Its a weighing balance of what good they do against the bad they do.

• minimus
    minimus

I thought Reagan was a great President. Eisenhower was too. Kennedy was very flawed and crooked with a very crooked family but oversaw good president in his short sad life. FDR was the man who got the country back in on its feet. Truman was obviously underestimated but a great President. A point I will make is that Presidents from both parties are flawed human beings but that in itself doesn’t take away from the fact that their time in office was beneficial. Picking on one guy like Trump with so much hatred is ridiculous but none of these guys were saints.

• minimus
    minimus

If any President has an affair going on while married, I really don’t care. If you want to raise my taxes astronomically I care about that. If you don’t promote law and order I care. But who you sleep with, it’s no real issue to me.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

By early next year we will start to review J Biden's performance on various matters.

ummmmm .... the verdict is still out ???

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I would like to see Trump make a comeback, just to watch TDS sufferers heads explode.

Otherwise I personally think he is a crude, boorish person I would not choose to associate with. But he did do some good things for the U.S.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

No (regarding him obtaining federal elected office), since he is in over his head with lawsuits against him and/or some of his organizations. I hope he never ever again becomes elected to government office in the USA!

• TD
    TD

The fundamental problem with Trump is not his ideology. I'd much rather have a conservative president myself.

The problem is that he expects fellow Republicans to put loyalty to him above loyalty to the Constitution and their oath of office. We've seen this over and over now.

Governor Ducey of Arizona was on very good terms with Trump right up until the 2020 election. Trump became angry and publicly lashed out at Ducey for certifying the results even after Ducey pointed out that this was a formality required by the state constitution and his oath of office and that he had no choice in this.

We saw a very similar situation with Mike Pence. Constitutional scholars were unanimous that the Vice President simply presides over the session and does not have the authority to change its outcome. Trump still appears to be angry with Pence for not attempting to overturn the election by executive fiat.

The recent attacks on William Barr and Mitch McConnell fall into the same pattern. Trump puts his own ego on such a high plane that disagreement is perceived as disloyalty. As a candidate in 2017, he promised to have the "best and most serious people" in his administration. As President, he repeatedly railed about the ineptitude of his own hand-picked choices.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

And so it begins:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-organization-and-cfo-allen-weisselberg-expected-to-be-charged-thursday-11625060765?mod=hp_lead_pos2

This is of course just the tip of the iceberg.

Standard operating procedure, when there are multiple criminal charges to be filed, is to begin with the "low-hanging fruit" - the easiest, less serious cases. As the defendants refuse to cooperate, the more serious stuff follows.

The charges tomorrow center on tax evasion, but note this:

The tax-related investigation is part of a broader criminal probe into whether the Trump Organization and its officers overvalued and undervalued its assets on loan, tax and insurance documents for financial gain

I.e., a "broader criminal probe" into bank fraud. That is a felony that can carry 10 or more years in the penitentiary.

I wonder the line is on whether Weisselberg will flip?

• minimus
    minimus

This should prove to be as interesting as Bill Cosby’s case.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

It's official. Trump was asked if he is ready to reengage in the battle, and Trump said:

IT'S NOT THAT I WANT TO, THE COUNTRY NEEDS IT. I DON'T WANT TO, FIGHTING CONSTANTLY, FIGHTING ALWAYS..........................see video below.

Personally I think he is putting his life in danger because now the entire Justice Department, FBI, Military, National home Security, is being run by Biden's Democratic Appointees.

The only way to fix the problem is for the masses to start paying attention and VOTE OUT THOSE WHO WOULD DESTROY THE NATION.

The problem is the masses are like JW Believers who refuse to look at the evidence that Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-HOCbRMDQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit