Do You Think Trump Will Make A Comeback?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    After his most recent (June 27th) attacks on two of his staunchest allies, (Barr and McConnell,)

Good lord, did you see the one from today (June 29)?

"Unhinged" doesn't even scratch the surface. Words fail me.

Suppose we'd better get used to it though. Imagine what he'll say once the indictments start.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Trump was a corrupt unscrupulous businessman prior to getting into politics, as too in the time he spent as the President of the US and it didn't work.

Not to say he didn't have some valid ideas or important progressive agendas.

He actually did, his implantation was usually wrong due to his lack of experience and that of his chosen administration..

Quite simply put he didn't have the experience in politics of that level, which is the most powerful in the entire country

The January insurrection thing and being twice impeached put himself over the top as to not getting reelected again.

If those things didn't happen, he could have been a real contender for reelection .,,,,,, my guess.

Particularly for this recent past election.

Oh and consistently saying the last election was a fraud when there was overwhelming evidence it wasn't, showed he was inherently dishonest, that too put a black mark over himself as well.

• minimus
    minimus

Otwo, the tax evasion case will be the biggest hurdle. They have been going after him in New York since he became President. Regarding the recount, let’s see what happens. Regarding if he runs again you say he can steal more money this way, what money did he steal as POTUS? You think he’s lost millions of supporters huh?? You probably think millions left him for Biden. You’re a funny guy,😊

• minimus
    minimus

Rocket man , if you hate Trump and you think Trump lost the election, that’s your view. But not everyone thinks Biden overwhelming won ( legitimately).

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

But not everyone thinks Biden overwhelming won ( legitimately).

Yes instigated than no other by Trump himself .

Do you really think that there were hundreds of people who would lie and manipulate the counting when they were under court legal scrutiny all over the country ?

The main person who spurred on a potential fraud to the outcome of the election is Trump himself, a documented unscrupulous lying person in character.

His way of winning the deal in his private business life but not so advantageous in his political life.

It became his own inherent foible downfall.

• minimus
    minimus

Do you really think that Trump is comfortably winning states at 2 am and then suddenly every. Vote now goes to Biden? Something isn’t right .

• minimus
    minimus

Unscrupulous,,, do you think Bill Clinton was scrupulous? What about JFK? How about Hillary? What about the Biden’s? Save it .

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Noticed you picked all Democrats ..... funny

I would take from that you are a staunch Republican ???

Concerning people's character, plausible evidence speaks for itself does it not ?

• minimus
    minimus

I used Democrats because they are usually the ones crying about Trump’s scruples.

• minimus
    minimus

If you think Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer , dem leaders are scrupulous, I’d like to know why. But Trump is evil 👿. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit