Do You Think Trump Will Make A Comeback?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Although I voted for him and would again, he can not seem to get out of his own way. He wants to respond to every stupid liberal idiot comment or insult. These idiots need to be ignored and we need to move forward to take back the country. I am hoping someone like Cruze or Rubio can get the nomination. Both are much more controlled and measured in responding to stupid liberal crap. Biden is shooting himself in the foot left and right every day. It should be a cake walk. In less than half a year in office is is fucking up everything.

• minimus
    minimus

Trump has many flaws. I believe he has set up the Republican Party for the future. I’m not sure if he will run but make America first has struck a chord.

• TD
    TD

Although I voted for him and would again, he can not seem to get out of his own way. He wants to respond to every stupid liberal idiot comment or insult.

Remember how Ronald Reagan would smile and wave and just keep right on going no matter how provocative a question was shouted at him? I think there's probably a lesson to be learned in that.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Don't think so.

He would get plenty of votes, but many associate Trump with unrest and division so I think DeSantis really has a strong chance of winning. I completely would vote for him, and I think he would cruise to a victory.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting observations!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Trump most likely will be dealing with law suits levied against him come the next election.

After what he has been seen responsible for such as the attempted insurrection, the chances of him getting chosen again by the Republican party is nil to none.

As another observation, being that his business empire has been recently crumbling beneath himself, I would think he would be personally active into trying to keep it and himself afloat rather than to try and go back into politics and the Presidency.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

On a talk show in S Florida last month, Trump was prodded into thinking about running for Congress in 2022. If the republicans win a few more seats, they would take the leadership away from Pelosi and Trump would be a shoe in for House leader. He was amused by the idea, imagine his investigating his own impeachment by swallwell and his cronies. CNN would have something to do again.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Here is the latest interview with Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P1U05UtvF8

• hybridous
    hybridous

I do NOT think DJT will run for POTUS again, however...

...feigning that he intends to may serve other interests...notably

1. The guy has a huge ego and enjoys attention, both good and bad. Having everyone kiss his a$$ might present him with too much gratification to ignore...

2. If DJT looms front & center, it will draw the focus of the Democratic Party away from DeSantis while his campaign gains traction.

If none of this is true, I hope he doesn't run - because I'm sick of his BS, but if he did I'd still vote for him over Biden/Harris.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I also echo the belief that De Santis will be the 2024 Republican Party Presidential Candidate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit