Is Being a “Manly Man” a Bad Thing?

by minimus 194 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

"Toxic feminism" has pussified the entire world. Real men of the Greatest Generation would be laughing their asses off and grimacing in disgust at what this planet has turned into. Snowflakes and safe places? GTFOOH!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Wing, there you are!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Maybe more attention should be paid as to how women treat each other. Ask any man with an attractive woman partner how often he's had other women slyly rubbishing her when she's absent. Thankfully this tends to tail off in later years as they become less hormone driven, but women of 20 or 30 something can be quite horrible to their own kind. Sorry to the girls who don't do that, but a lot of girls can't resist the chance to flirt with a guy who's happy with what he's got.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Anyone remember these guys?

Related image

• minimus
    minimus

That In Living Color skit would be considered sooooo offensive today.

Comedy has to be monitored now or else someone might get “ offended”!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

This Athena poster, L' Enfant, from the nineteen eighties sold over 8 million copies and the model Adam Perry claimed as a result of it he slept with 3,000 women. Are women attracted to a manly man? Just putting this out there.

• minimus
    minimus

Who says the guy isn’t a manly man?

• minimus
    minimus

Lovingly holding a baby isn’t unmanly.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Minimus that is exactly my point. On any other thread, perhaps about is there a god, you would have been asked to immediately define God. But you haven't even defined what a manly man is. He is different things to different people surely!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Xanthippe - you don't think his model good looks had anything to do with it?

Image result for fat man holding a baby

^^^ If Adam Perry looked like this, do you think he'd have slept with 3,000 women?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit