Circuit Overseer to Answer My Questions + Concerns...or Not

by Research 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Are you aware that the Dutch govt is now investigating Watchtower due to child sex abuse? As is the British Independent Inquiry into child sexual Abuse conducting an investigation specifically aimed at Jehovah’s witnesses (Iicsa) Please read this article on the database of child molestors kept by Watchtower https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2019/03/the-secret-jehovahs-witness-database-of-child-molesters/584311/

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    Diogenesister

That article is a fantastic piece of Journalism ,how can that article be spread around the world ? It should be available to everyone to read.,JW`s and non JW`s alike

.Please read this article on the database of child molestors kept by Watchtower .

How can I spread this article around without exposing myself as the source of its distribution ?

Or identifying my real name and location.?

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Look up eviction laws and tenant rights of your country.

In most places in the US, if you’re receiving mail at a place and it’s your domicile, they cannot forcibly remove you from the home without filing a legal eviction with the court.

• Research
    Research

Thanks everyone! It has become apparent to me that the Organization comes first, not people, regardless if they're JW or not. Praying about it seems like a good enough excuse for now lol Plus I told my mom I'd drop my doubts/researching until my mental health test later this month, so I've managed to buy myself some time.

I know my step-dad will back me up. I am just terrible at handling any type of confrontation, even if it isn't directed at me. I'm hoping after the test I'll have some info and then know if I can hold a job, etc and start working from there.

exjw Reddit has been a really nice place so far! I'm thinking of sharing an experience there about Apostates and how they're completely different to what we are told to believe.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Just discovered a video that may be of help to you Research.

https://youtu.be/6UZkypaTmVI

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    truth_b_known - "ARC is 'apostate'? It can't be apostate if the ARC were never Witnesses."

Honestly, the way things are going...

...I think we're building up to a time where damn near everything outside the WT bubble is arbitrarily labeled as "apostate"...

...regardless of its origins.

Hell, we'd probably be there already if proselytizing wasn't such an integral component of the religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit