What was your biggest pet peeve at the Kingdom Hall ???

by run dont walk 53 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

was there anything in particular that drove you nuts at the Kingdom Hall ???

• Hamas
    Hamas

The wannabe high class snobery that went on.

I used to hate it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Not having the keys. Keys mean power!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When the Sunday speaker didn't show up and some inconsiderate bastard offers to fill in.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

when I moved to California and all of a sudden it became a Keenum Hall. And they said I talked funny!

Ravyn

• Maverick
    Maverick

The PO, Service Overseer, and the School Overseer were hanging out in the back of the Hall talking during the meeting. They acted like they were talking about "important" stuff. And when I looked back at them with that, " You guys want to take a seat please." look, they got all indignant, as if the say, "How dare you do that to US!" Turned out they were yaking about ....Football! That crap went on all the time. Maverick

• obiwan
    obiwan

I hated people coming in late. There's seats all over, and they got to sit themselves and thier five kids right in front of me, can't sit behind me, can't move to one side, right in front of me....geez!

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

cliques, cliques and more cliques...pioneer snobbery. And I thought school was bad!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Their vacuum system. It was a wall unit and it sucked!

• YellowLab
    YellowLab

I hated the cliques. The people I knew all had fathers who were elders. They always thought they were so much better than everyone else.

Many of them now are divorced and/or disfellowshipped. I guess their arrogance paid off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit