Will You Constantly Wear A Mask?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

WHO now says don’t wear a mask unless you are dealing with a covid patient.

Masks work period ...says one person who thinks they are an authority .

Sir82 , who should we believe?

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I always wear my niqab in public. (Sorry for the size)

One Layer Flap Niqab

• matt
    matt

i will offer this link one more time. published science invalidates the use of masks.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340570735_Masks_Don't_Work_A_review_of_science_relevant_to_COVID-19_social_policy

on the other hand, what are some obvious effects of mask wearing?

-reduction of oxygen intake, increase of carbon dioxide intake, therefore an immediate and deleterious upset of the balance of gases contained in every breath.

-inability to clear toxicity via exhalation, re-uptake of co2 and particulates

-constant inhalation of mask fibers having unknown and possible toxic effects

-shaming by covering of face and separating people, eliminating normal interactions

-constant fear emphasis, with well known damaging consequences

who would want and mandate these effects, and why?

• Simon
    Simon

We wear masks when we're grocery shopping - I think it shows consideration for the people who are in there working plus the evidence suggests that you're at greater risk in an enclosed area with lots of other people.

We have been out without masks to patios where there are fewer people and you're outside / further away from people (and it's hard to wear a mask while you eat and drink!)

BTW: if you do go out to a restaurant, watch how much extra work the wait staff have to do cleaning things down even more thoroughly (including the card machine in between customers) PLUS how many fewer tables and paying customers there are. TIP accordingly! I'm catching up by adding 50%.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

TIP accordingly! I'm catching up by adding 50%.

Simon ...

Extremely well said. It's not the workers at these places that have caused the problem but in many cases are the ones most suffering.

• Simon
    Simon
    It's not the workers at these places that have caused the problem but in many cases are the ones most suffering.

Yeah, they have likely had reduced wages and stress for some time. Those of us who have been unaffected work-wise have likely even benefitted financially because we've had lower living costs, long-term investment opportunities (despite short-term losses) and even government handouts (ridiculous as it is - even if you don't need it, if they are throwing money at you and you qualify you should take it).

Giving something extra to those who are not simply putting their feet up and living off over-generous government handout money is better for the local economy as well as helping the individuals concerned.

• minimus
    minimus

My girlfriend own a hair salon. No work for 2 months. She opened up on Monday to double the work and half the customers. Her customers have continuously given her phenomenal tips. Literally over 50 percent plus and she received OVER 5000 Dollars as gifts because they have missed her. I’m glad I get free haircuts.🤭

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Not a chance!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I will without doubt take mine off when i go to bed, so, no, not constantly.

• Still-out
    Still-out

I will not be wearing a mask throughout the summer. As long as my immune system is functioning properly, I won't wear one any other time during the year either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit