Will You Constantly Wear A Mask?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Absolutely.

I will wear a mask in public spaces, particularly inside, because I care about others.

Wearing a mask is about protecting others from you! You may be asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic, remember!

Keep your droplets out of my mucous membranes!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Masks don't work. Period. You have to be fit tested in the mask. If you have a beard or stubble, the mask doesn't work. Any gap in the mask makes the mask useless. Cloth masks are even worse. The virus is 1 to 2 microns in diameter. The gap in the best thread count is 9 microns or better. Do the math. Want to test your mask? Spray some room freshener in your home & walk through the mist with your mask on. Do you smell the freshener? Your mask isn't working. The only people who need to protect themselves are those at risk. The rest of us have a .024 percent of death from covid. You have a better chance of dying by getting hit by an elephant falling out of the sky.

• minimus
    minimus

I am not a big mask believer either. We are required to wear them but I think 99% have the wrong face masks.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

No. They aren't effective enough to put up with the inconvenience. I had to wear one to get my first post-C19 haircut. OK. I understand. I didn't trust the stylist to have been cautious the past 2 months, so I did. At the grocery store or elsewhere, no need. Just keep your distance.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

My Special Ladyfriend read an article yesterday, on a reputable source that said soap didn't kill the c-19 virus very well. She said WTF!

Today, I read an article that said exactly the opposite.

There are conflcting reports about masks, the economy, a vaccine, possible medical etc.

the girl next door said. " I do not enjoy wearing a mask outside of work. But I know it makes others comfortable. " I really like that. That doesn't mean she's a sheep. She's showing basic human kjndness. Just in America 100,000 Americans have died in a few short months. People are scared. Don't be a dickhead.

• matt
    matt

i will not wear a mask, have not worn a mask. i will not participate in this psyop, and the mask is just a good illustration of the fascist attack on our freedom that is part of this event. there is no virus, but if there was, the masks would be meaningless. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340570735_Masks_Don't_Work_A_review_of_science_relevant_to_COVID-19_social_policy

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Matt, you are so tough. Kinda like my cat when she kills a fly. You go girl!

• matt
    matt

i'm so tough that my cat just killed a bird today. no joke. you go too, girl.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Hey Matt, Your cat is a girl that likes to kill too? Cool, we have something in common!

100,000 dead? Fake news? Enlighten us.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Scientists have been divided so it is easy to find advice for and against them. Here they are not mandatory but now officially advised in indoor places. The idea is not to stop the wearer catching it but to reduce the spread of droplets from someone who has it, perhaps unknowingly.

So yes, I would wear one in a shopping mall or anywhere not open air. I see it as a civic duty to others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit