Will You Constantly Wear A Mask?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• matt
    matt

@queequeg, i think this article is enlightening. read it carefully. https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/environmental-toxins/the-sars-epidemic-are-viruses-taking-the-rap-for-industrial-poisons/

written in 2003, of course, but no less relevant in 2020, as it is of course discussing another corona virus. for more current enlightenment, try this video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/r9MG7YY5CrpL/

(my cat killed a dragonfly yesterday)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have to wear one in order to work during the hours we are open, but I refuse to wear one while the store is closed or when I get outside away from people. Also, I have to wear a mask when in a supermarket and unable to maintain the "social(??)" distance of 6 feet. This is state law. I do not wear masks while outside in less crowded areas, because my state does not require masks except when you cannot maintain that distance.

However, that is subject to change. Next time, they might require a mask to check the mail or take out the rubbish in the middle of the night, with drones monitoring for people not wearing proper masks. And it will be mandatory, even if you are in a common area of your own apartment building under threat of jail time and eviction. It will last until we have our mandatory coronavirus vaccine and microchip (to prove we got our shot). I am not taking chances that masks will be impossible to get hold of when it becomes a jail offense instead of a fine to not wear one, and one must wear one to go two millimeters out the front door. I have been stockpiling them, a few at a time and from small manufacturers that make them here in this country (no Chinese masks--I will let those who get caught short or that lack the funds to afford locally or regionally produced masks have those.

• sir82
    sir82
    Masks don't work. Period.

Masks work. Period.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/05/27/science.abc6197

Infectious aerosol particles can be released during breathing and speaking by asymptomatic infected individuals. No masking maximizes exposure, whereas universal masking results in the least exposure.

Social distancing alone is not enough:

Increasing evidence for SARS-CoV-2 suggests the 6 ft WHO recommendation is likely not enough
    under many indoor conditions where aerosols can remain airborne for hours, accumulate over
    time, and follow air flows over distances further than 6 ft

The studies upon which the "6 feet of social distancing" are 80+(!!!) years old:

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for social distancing of 6 ft and hand
    washing to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2 are based on studies of respiratory droplets carried
    out in the 1930s.

There's lots more science-based information in the article, but I realize that is completely irrelevant to many posters on this site. But maybe some folks are interested.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

I have Been wearing one ever since I was born. They call me pokerface!!!

Fcuk the song!

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

So if I open carry and wear a mask what happens?

• minimus
    minimus

Sir, it’s funny how these world Health Organizations and doctors just keep repeating the same old errors. Maybe you can enlighten them on what you have uncovered.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

We see VERY few people, in our area, wearing masks!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I wear a mask when I get to the grocery store.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Very few if any wear a mask where I live and this whole shire has no victims, zero of covid-19.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Never in my country because we are too beautiful to hide our faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit