Are Gods true worshippers on Earth today? If they are not JWs then who are they?

by Formerbrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you are partly right FB, we are all either gods people or none of us are, I dont see any scripture that says where god would have an exclusive group of his most favoured people on the Earth now, a truly insane notion, but there are many that do believe so, I ask this and even the WTS and other cults promote this, that since 33CE it is assumed there has been an unbroken line of individuals and groups that have been allegedly part of this exclusive group, who are they? name them? and who is to be the next group?

• evilApostate
    evilApostate

Since I haven't read through all the posts, I don't know if anyone has said this but, why do you need to join another religious group?

Even though as an agnostic, I have no need for organised religion, there are many Christians who also have no need for organised religion. I know of a few Christians who try to follow the teachings of the bible but don't go to church or affiliate with any religious movement. Just be careful that in your search for 'truth', you don't end up in another cult.

• DJS
    DJS

Troll alert. Our resident narcissistic CurrentBrother is back, resurrecting an old OP that sucked as much 2 months ago as it does today. Not getting enough attention there, CB?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Hands down it has to be the followers of John Frum who have the only true religion. It's just that the planes bringing the untold riches have not yet arrived.

• Steel
    Steel

Christianity is suppose to be having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, not just membership in a club.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The Bible just says all who believe in Christ or do the will of the father or help his children which are Christians. Jesus says Christians would be people that follow him and he will be with them even if only one or two are gathered together.

Most illustrations used were about helping people and having love.

There's no such group or people that can be called just his gods people. It's everyone that does these things .

• baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk

I watched this documentary and this group thinks they are god,s people, and they actually have the real Jesus. They already live in paradise, according to themselves, but if you think it, to you it is real.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

FB: True worshipers are not determined by the building or group or church they belong to. Jesus knows His sheep. They know both Father and Son. They believe the gospel. They have repented of their sins and believe/trust in their Saviors sacrifice at Calvary and His resurrection from the dead for their justification. They are indwelt by the Holy Spirit of God. They may not have perfect understanding, but they love the Lord and seek to grow in knowledge and grace and obey Him while blessing others.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

If they are not JWs then there are no Gods people on earth today, period.

Right, there aren't. Even there were (which there aren't), what makes you think that they would have a label, or would have to belong to a particular group?

Likewise, assuming there were true worshipers 200 years go (which there weren't), then who were they? Certainly not JWs, since there were no JWs.

So if there were some 200 years ago ( which there weren't), then they would be random people, which no particular membership to a group.

And if there are some today (which there aren't), then the same thing would be the case.

But again, there aren't.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

While many groups and religions mean well, I don't believe anybody holds this distinction...I also don't believe there is a "Truth".

If anybody wants to go on a lifelong crusade finding these things, Good Luck to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit