President Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

by Funky 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    People don't want a president who lived in his basement for 3 months because of fancy flu.

"Fancy Flu"? I agree a good president should carry on his duties absolutely but it's simply not fancy flu. The statistics show it's ten times more deadly than influenza. It's also easier to catch. The only positive comparison is that it's not as lethal in children as influenza is.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    None of us can avoid the covid. It is just a matter of holding the line until a vaccine arrives

Darn right JoenB75. I like it!👍

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

He was clearly talking about a device that disinfected by using light

What absolute bollocks. Even Trump himself didn’t claim he was referring to light with his ‘injecting disinfectant’ suggestion – the next day he claimed he was being sarcastic to the journalists. You initially put this down to the lying media, but now it appears you have found a new way to interpret Trump’s ridiculous suggestion. Here’s the transcript for anyone who’s interested – is it ‘clear’ to you that he was talking about injecting a device that disinfected by using light?

“Supposing we hit the body, with a tremendous er, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're gonna test it? And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body - which you can do - either through the skin or, er, in some other way. And I think you said you're gonna test that too? Sounds interesting. Right, and then I see the disinfectant - where it knocks it out, in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? er by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that so that you're gonna have to use medical doctors right, but it sounds, it sound interesting to me. So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful.”

• Simon
    Simon

This is not the full clip, it's missing the important piece preceding it.

You're falling for a fake-news trick. Sucker.

• minsky
    minsky

Here is the appropriate context: https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

What Trump said was perhaps phrased a bit clumsy, but it is a completely reasonable and coherent statement.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

, but it is a completely reasonable and coherent statement.

but lacks educated intelligence and reasoning

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Styxhexenhammer666 is a primary source for me on news on what goes on in American politics and the madness of haters of the great Trump. I am unable to listen to leftist people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqHsc3qfoY

• Daniel1557
    Daniel1557

It is completely clear what Trump said about light and disinfectant.

Ultimate Axiom showed a transcript and you can see the whole press conference on Youtube.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

". . .is there. . ."?

I finds it strange that the left so CONveniently transposes those two words when trying to quote Trump. Suddenly they claim he said, "THERE IS. . ." even when the recorded transcript contradicts them.

I guess the left certainly "lacks educated intelligence and reasoning". Especially when they are displaying their TDS!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder applying honest unbiased and accurate documented information of the Covid virus in the US that President Trump's down playing of the virus was instrumental toward the fact that the US now to date has had the most amount of deaths from the virus than any other country in the world, taking in consideration population percentage ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit