President Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

by Funky 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Daniel1557
    Daniel1557

I hope he recovers and learns something.

However i doubt it.

He parades himself in a car and puts his secret service agents in danger. He should get a heavy fine for breaking his quarantene.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

I personally think it’s fake news and he doesn’t even have covid.

• Funky
    Funky

Dude's been given dexamethasone.

That is given to only the sickest patients. In fact it is potentially harmful in non-severe cases.

By the way, a side effect is a feeling of hyperactivity and euphoria, which explains the pointless joyride yesterday.

Not to mention the Remdesivir & Regeneron,

Would the medical team of the POTUS give him such a potent cocktail of drugs not indicated for a mild case, just for the hell of it?

Dude is seriously ill, and photo-ops of him signing blank pieces of paper and scowling at an inactive speakerphone don't change that.

He's not being discharged Monday, nor Tuesday, nor anytime soon. He will get worse before / if he gets better.

• minsky
    minsky

I had a regular cold two years ago and looked and sounded a heck of a lot worse than Trump.

Who am I to believe, the Huffington post or my own lying eyes?

This is similar to how earlier last week you insisted Trump was broke despite owning a private plane and multiple multi-million dollar properties.

• Funky
    Funky
    I had a regular cold two years ago and looked and sounded a heck of a lot worse than Trump.

How many experimental drugs and corticosteroids were you prescribed? How long were you hospitalized?

• minsky
    minsky

None. Do you know what a precautionary measure is?

Let me ask you: Does he look like someone at deaths door? Is standing up, talking coherently and without shortness of breath, is his capable of talking without coughing?

How is his complexion? alertness?

If you had Corona, and you were able to do all that, would you naturally conclude you had a mild case or a severe case?

Do you remember you made a big point out of "marking" my post before the weekend where I wrote he would be up and about, showing he was in good health during the weekend?

• Funky
    Funky

Lulz.

Yes, when I feel in good health, I often take a helicopter to the nearest hospital and just, you know, hang out for 4 days (and counting) (so far).

And take dexamethasone.

And Remdesivir.

And Regeneron.

You know, all those "preventive" drugs that are prescribed by the thousands for mild COVID cases.

How is his complexion?

Double lulz. A lot less orange.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    Must be nice to be rich.. most of us rarely get the chance to fly helicopter
  • minsky
    minsky

How come that every time a democrat is asked to explain something all you get is word salad?

1) President Trump got diagnosed with the corona flu

2) Best doctors in the US administer drugs based on best practice

3) President looks perfectly fine and healthy, continues to carry out his duties

Democrats: The man must be dying, and the proof is whatever treatment he is getting makes him look perfectly fine!

Are you even able to process information and come up with a coherent reply at this point?

• Funky
    Funky

1) President Trump got diagnosed with the corona flu

Yep

2) Best doctors in the US administer drugs based on best practice

"Best practice" for remdesivir:

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2924

Current practice Remdesivir has received worldwide attention as a potentially effective treatment for severe covid-19.

"Best practice" for dexamethasone:

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m2648

RECOVERY findings therefore support use of dexamethasone only for patients with hypoxaemia, not those with milder disease. The data do not support use of dexamethasone or other corticosteroids in the outpatient setting.

"Best practice" for Regeneron:

Woops, there are none - it's an experimental drug still in phase 3 trials.

Yes, I can easily imagine doctors giving experimental drugs to their top-priority patient who has a "mild" case, cuz, heck, why the hell not?

3) President looks perfectly fine and healthy, continues to carry out his duties

Ya got me! It's true, he is every bit as effective at carrying out "signing blank pieces of paper and scowling menacingly at disconnected telephones" as he ever was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit