President Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

by Funky 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Funky
    Funky

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-and-first-lady-have-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/ar-BB19CG4u?li=BBnb7Kz

Given his age and weight, he is at very high risk of needing to be hospitalized.

Trump is arguably the most well-protected man on earth, and he got it.

People.....wear a fruggin' mask!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

As I said on another post it could all be a lie so he doesn`t have to take part in another debate ?

What do you think ?

• Funky
    Funky

I think it must be true - you'd have to be a Q-Anon level conspiracy theory nutter to believe that dozens or hundreds of government officials were in on a "fake positive test result so he doesn't have to debate again" ruse.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

As I said on another post it could all be a lie so he doesn`t have to take part in another debate ?

What do you think ?

I think Trump is the last person who'd claim to have COVID if he doesnt really have it. For him to say that he has must be really bad.
    This is the best news I've had all year. Lets hope he takes his own advice and injects disinfectant into himself.
    For a cleaning.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i wish them both a full and speedy recovery.

• waton
    waton

It must be very re-assuring for Americans to know that their next president has acquired immunity to that plague.

hopefully it will have a sobering effect on him ans his' too.

• Funky
    Funky
    acquired immunity to that plague.

Latest studies (preliminary) indicate that immunity may only last a few months. Not definitive but definitely discouraging.

Oh yeah: to "acquire immunity" you have to survive it in the first place. Given his age and morbid obesity that's far from assured.

• minimus
    minimus

Silly comment suggesting Trump is faking Covid. Geeshhhh

• Davros
    Davros
    This is the best news I've had all year. Lets hope he takes his own advice and injects disinfectant into himself.
    For a cleaning

Absolutely disgusting comment.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    For a cleaning

Absolutely disgusting comment.

Na, this one is far worse:

“He’s [McCain] not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit