President Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

by Funky 85 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Maybe we'll find some texts in a few years, maybe some people will "suicide" themselves so they can't talk.

So you think the Clintons are behind this ...

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It is interesting that suicide is linked to certain parties without saying, the same as mysterious poisoning is linked to a world leader.

Trump detractors should still realize the added chaos his death or incapacitation would cause.

I assume it would be really hard to sneak any substance into the WH. Maybe some covid goes underreported

• Simon
    Simon

Remember some claimed (incorrectly) that he advocated injecting bleach? That was intentional bad-reporting. He was right about it, as he has been right about most things (other than choosing to trust the fake-experts like Fauci).

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/tel-aviv-research-999-percent-of-covid-19-germs-dead-in-30-seconds-with-uv-leds-653315

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Not at all surprised. Ultraviolet radiation has long been used (along with other measures) in water treatment plants , for the production of safe drinking water.

Also, ultraviolet-generating LEDs have been readily available for over 30 years. (Not just as industrial products, either - Dick Smith Electronics in Australia used to market these in hobby kits.

I guess it was only a matter of time before somebody put 2 and 2 together; both in developing a practical method of sterilising air by means of UV radiation, and in using solid state components to achieve this.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I saw this about a week ago. The point is that Trump had a press conference and said this:

I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful.

This spawned all sorts of “fact-check”/ ridicule because, well, Trump said it, and he said it in his normal non-elitist, clumsy way. It never occurred to any of the fact checkers that Trump wasn’t coming up with the idea on his own, but rather repeating something that was being floated by doctors and other experts. But, since orange-man-bad...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If anyone is interested this is the UV light very effective at completely sterilizing your environment https://bacteo.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit