''Special Letter'' to be Read In Canada Week of Feb 3,2019

by Beth Sarim 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The governing body/slave maggots are hoarding cash for upcoming lawsuits.

In short, they are liquidating as much as possible probably even planning to dissolve the WTS corporation once they've settled all lawsuits.

These GB roaches are trying to get as much liquidity out of their assets before any court gets smart and starts seizing their properties to settle these suits.

It's all about foresight and protecting their dough.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

The Consolidation Letter has begun its tour this week in the Pacific Northwest.

There will be 18 mergers in this region. I know of at least one KH that will be torn down and property sold. I'm sorry I can't give exact details. I need to stay anonymous.

• Brighton
    Brighton

I can confirm that Portland, Oregon is consolidating and reorganizing all of their congregations and redistributing territory.

• careful
    careful

Wow, tearing down a KH in order to sell the land it's on? Is that a new step? Since the land would be worth more with the building on it, what's up with this?

• Brighton
    Brighton

Update to my last post since I couldn't edit it: New congregations/territories go into effect May 1 for all of Portland, Oregon.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Ibet these are part of the 3000 kingdom halls that are being sold that were mentioned in a leaked 2016 watchtower video.Anything that makes it harder for people to keep being jws and for new people to start being jws is good for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit