What is the purpose of life?

by slimboyfat 583 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• looter
    looter

Yes. Viviane and OrphanCrow continue to call the Lord impotent when I have already explained why he isn't and they persist in continuing to say that just because they themselves have no faith. That's okay that you don't believe in God but to continue to say he's impotent is so unnecessary and really shows who you two are. OrphanCrow, my belief is not a feeling, it's knowledge, so stop being a know-it-all. And I don't see the point in calling God or me impotent. Why me? When you say I'm impotent, are you assuming you're not? You are just as impotent as me but that isn't the issue here. The issue is you both saying that the Lord is powerless which I have already explained why he's not. To continue to say that just because you don't believe what I said shows your ethics.

And for the last damn time, I'm 20 going on 21. You all can believe what you want but stop treating me like some old hag.

• looter
    looter

Viviane, you are just so evil that it isn't even innocent anymore. And you just don't care about my feelings do you? My feelings about God being the young guy I am are vulnerable. I make a lot of sense, more than you. Why? Because it definitely doesn't make sense to keep ridiculing even knowing how it makes someone feels. You are just a monster disguised in a woman's body and I can attest to that fact. You have just made me very enraged now that I don't know what to do but to join you with your evil or continue to conquer it like I've been doing. You just don't realize that when you are gone, your soul will be criticized and you will feel everything you've done to me and my God, so keep up the evil work you've been doing. You will get your cut, eventually. Congratulations on hurting my feelings, Ms. Evil Queen.

• looter
    looter
    If Lord was powerless, why would he give Jesus up in the way of SIN? That would have been very pointless and impossible if he was powerless. None of us would be here if he was as you all call him: "impotent". What a horrible word. It's no wonder why you all continue to use it. The way you all use it is of the same level of curse. You see, Christ Jesus fulfilled this law that wouldn't be possible if he was so called weak. "The law was without power because it was made weak by our sinful selfs. But God did what the law could not do: He sent his own son to Earth with the same human life that everyone else uses for sin. God sent him as an offering to pay for sin." Romans 8
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    That would have been very pointless...

It was. He watched his son bleed to death. And he did nothing

Exactly the same way that JWs watch their children bleed to death. They think it is okay too

I don't

• looter
    looter

How would we all be here today if you was unable to do anything? But that's just it, you wouldn't be here and neither would I. It's okay to criticize but when you began mocking him that's mean but I see most of you have no remorse and you just speak without thinking all because of the way you feel about guy which is that he doesn't exist which isn't true. At least I don't think it's true but I'm willing to come towards peace but in order to do that, you all need to stop referring to him in that derogatory manner because that's not fair to him or me or anyone else who has faith. Just because you don't believe in it and you think it's wrong doesn't mean you have to continue to to be that way and act that way. Is it really that hard or you just can't control yourselves out of your hate or your own way?

I feel like you all don't have the common courtesy or respect that everyone deserves. Now I know what you're going to say: "if you want to be respected, have respectable beliefs". But that's just mean and evil because I deserve respect for my belief regardless of wheher you believe they are wrong or not. Now if I was promoting mass murder or other atrocities then that's different but as you can see I'm not and before when I said you will feel God's wrath, I didn't mean him physically destroying you even though he could, I meant that he will come strong at you in judgement. And he should because you guys just mock him instead of respecting him. And look, I'm not you guys so stop trying to change me to be you all because I'm not you all I am my own man and I have been my own man for quite some time and I don't need anyone to tell me that what I believe in is wrong because it's not

• looter
    looter

OrphanCrow, that's okay you feel that way and I can't change your mind because that's the way you feel. All I can do is tell you that it was not pointless because he paid the price of sin in which we all would have died if he didn't. Studying the bible without witnessess can help us to think more independently about it.

• looter
    looter

"In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets." No I'm not going to name any names but some of you need to hear this essential principle because it seems that some of you don't have it.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"Now if I was promoting mass murder or other atrocities"

You are, you are promoting the Judeo-Christian god and therefore, by extension of that, you are promoting mass murder and a variety of other atrocities.

Your belief is not worthy of respect and your attitude is not either. Perhaps one day you may finally recognise what most of us can already see in you.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets"

I can possibly speak for most of us when I say that if I were being a dick and expressing ludicrous beliefs as reality then I would expect to be given a verbal slapping as well. In that respect we are doing exactly what your god demands of you. The question is why you are not following that commandment when you are the one who, apparently, believes all that crap.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    looter: ...because that's the way you feel.

No.

That is not the way I feel.

It is the way I think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit