Gerrit Losch Claims JW's Attending College Are Spiritually Weak

by pale.emperor 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chook
    Chook

The JWs had a different school for everything dozens of schools , then to criticise universities in favour of their cult following doctrines which send out missionaries who toil for the realestate company of Warwick. That would be topic in itself, what masters degrees would a Jw run university offer. I Might just post that.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

AM#3 also chimes in on the subject to exposed his own idiot view point of a total brain dead Watchtower Corporation CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJU-eY1TYg

I think Fredrick Nietzsche was right Christianity is a slave morality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI2UcMbGw7s

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Humanity's endeavoring quest for knowledge has been nothing but a wasteful folly and effort.

Young people today should not waste their precious time learning much of this old world because its due to pass away very soon now.

But we still encourage are young brothers and sisters to gain skills in building construction so they may be able to help in with are renovation and new building projects of Kingdom and Assembly Halls.

In doing soon will create great praise and honor to Jehovah.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yeah WT is great at demonizing education BUT they sure love to "use" the brothers and sisters education to their benefit...i.e. Nurses, doctors,lawyers, dentists, engineers, plumbers and anyone who specializes in anything that can be of benefit. It sickens me and is at the height of hypocrisy.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Losch needs to do what the now unemployed Mooch referred to a few days ago in one of his tweets, ease up a bit and not be so uptight. . Of course it would have a greater effect if Losch could get some hot, brick house sister to do it to him instead.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Didn't they say to the judge in the ARC that they dont discourage college?

Yeah, but that was said to people they deem "not worthy" of the real truth of the matter.

Plus, these guys always cover both sides of a subject just in case they feel a need to change course. Like good economics means people are not seeking God and are distracted by Satan so the end is near, while bad economics means it is getting close to a time of panic among the nations and the end is near. We can go on and on how all opposites mean the same thing or how things are good while they are also bad.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These guys on the Governing Body need some good sexual healing and then come back to us and tell everybody they had a change of heart after further consideration(good sex). I'm sure old tight pants would if he could get his imaginary Jehovah to look the other way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxMxwEiIWMA

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is another example of the trite hypocrisy and apathetic corruption coming out the mouths the WTS leaders.

Most of these ignorant corrupt assholes one day will arrive at a Hospital where the majority of the people working there sought out higher education.

The Kingdom of the Watchtower Corporation is indeed powerful and almighty and it needs to be sustained for the men who sit on top of it..

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Just think of it.

These are grown men leading a corporation and they are slamming colleges as places off limits to their flocks children. Can things get any worse for these guys that will go before the world slamming education and likening it to produces a healthy pride in people as a reason for it being bad. Slave Morality at its ugliest. God I could not live with myself if I had to stoop as low as these ass holes.

Jehovah hates it when you have some pride in your self

All pride is an affront to God's greatness and His pride because He is the most best important person in the universe. Good for nothing slaves is what you are free labor, swallow your pride, or, die at armeggedon.

Want a bet these guys are suffering depressive anxiety from getting in front of and audience and spouting this corporation bull shit and having it broadcast all over YouTube.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

"Going to college is like putting a rifle in your mouth and pulling the trigger - you might survive, but we dont recommend it".

People dont go to college with the intention of ending their life. The opposite in fact. It's to better their life.

So let's rephrase that shall we?

"Joining the Jehovah's Witnesses is like putting a rifle in your mouth and pulling the trigger - you might survive, but we dont recommend it".

"Refusing a blood transfusion is like putting a rifle in your mouth and pulling the trigger - you might survive, but we dont recommend it".

"Shunning your own family for the rest of your life is like putting a rifle in your mouth and pulling the trigger - you might survive, but we dont recommend it".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit