Gerrit Losch Claims JW's Attending College Are Spiritually Weak

by pale.emperor 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Steel
    Steel

And I am still trying to figure out where it says in the bible you need to try and work your way into heaven or paradise earth.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Oh, so now you're spiritually weak again if you pursue college, I'm in my 50's and that was the thing, no college, the kids who were ten and more years younger than me in the Cong ALL went to college, now it's not Okay anymore, well there you have it, Jah's holy spirit flip flopping once again

• jp1692
    jp1692

No-zombie: This recording is from quite an old assembly program.

No-zombie is right. This video is apparently from a convention in Monza, Italy, May 22, 2005.

Here are a couple of links supporting this:

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

2005 and their message hasn't changed. How many people have chosen not to attend college and are paying the price financially? It doesn't seem to hit some until they are in their 60's and 70's, when it is too late to recover what you have lost. We are seeing this in our family at this very moment.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Who cares what an ex waiter has to say about anything?

George

• CitizenofEarth
    CitizenofEarth

Is there any way i can prove the translation in a way that a witness would accept it. Fx. from witness sources?

• sparky1
    sparky1

Gerrit Losch.............a dumb-waiter that rose through the ranks to a top governing position in the religious corporation known as Jehovah's Witnesses. And, he did it without a college education! Who really is the smart one here?

• Moster
    Moster

"We don't want to, or wont tell you what to do" but, going to college may be a reflection of your faith - or lack thereof..

We praise you for dropping out (the opposite is condemn you).

But who are we to say you shouldn't go - its your decision - but - you are a sinner if you do (you are imitating the worldly people by getting an education).

Isn't it nice how this shallow well of uneducated persons makes all the rules for everyone else?

Soon they wont want you to educate your children at all. Don't even let them read. They might find out what we are up to...trust us, just watch this video we have prepared for you, here have some koolaid its refreshing!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gerrit Losch Claims JW's Attending College Are Spiritually Weak

"I Fell Down a Lot As a Kid."..............................."Made From"

"Mom Made Me Wear Helmet.".................... "1/2 a Bowling Ball."

Image result for child with old helmet

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Is there any way i can prove the translation in a way that a witness would accept it. Fx. from witness sources?

The video on FB is from a witness source. Someone uploaded it there to be encouraging!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit