Gerrit Losch Claims JW's Attending College Are Spiritually Weak

by pale.emperor 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

https://www.facebook.com/JW.0027/videos/799049613609936/

The video was posted directly to a Pro-JW Facebook page. I cant believe what I'm hearing... actually, nothing surprises be about this cult anymore.

Didn't they say to the judge in the ARC that they dont discourage college?

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

That's rich coming from Mr "Watchtower doesn't own me" Lösch!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Beautiful!!!!! Thanks P.E.

I'm going to forward this to couple of zealous J.W.'s who both have degrees and whose daughter is now in higher education!

The org condemns H.E. out of one side of their mouth, but begs for minions with degrees to help build up their real estate empire with the other side.

Can 8 million really not see the duplicity of their "faithful slave?"

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    The org condemns H.E. out of one side of their mouth, but begs for minions with degrees to help build up their real estate empire with the other side.

The Fall Guy - You hit the nail on the head! If they really want to put their faith in Jehovah instead of a higher education? Terminate all of your Doctors currently servicing your asses at Bethel. You know the ones you just honored with a video at last years annual meeting? Hypocrites!

The Governing Body needs to put their full trust in Jehovah...for once! Set the example, Guys!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Compare this with the Mormons who, not only allow higher education, but even have their very own University: Brigham Young University.

The GB are missing a trick here, imagine having members with degrees and doctorates. I'd have a lot more respect for a speaker on the platform with a degree in theology or ancient greek.

Where does this end? Why bother having that operation? Why bother taking medicine? Why bother eating? Armageddon could come tomorrow. Stupid reasoning.

Old Gerrit Losch says "imagine seeing a building with a sign saying "we're going out of business" would you apply for a job there?"... well Gerrit, it depends WHO put the sign there. You did! Not the business. The business is doing fine.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

A: I'm outraged

B: I'm reminded of Bill Nye touring The Ark Project with Ken Ham, they were debating a number of points as they walked when they came upon a number of school aged kids, (this caught my attention as I have two jw grandchildren) Nye listened to their indoctrinated nonsense but he didn't engage them, instead he said: "I want to really encourage you kids to go to University"

C: The leaders of the jw religion are calculating and evil

D: I'm outraged

E: jws are apparently mindless puppets, note how the audience applauds whenever he raises his voice even at inappropriate times,

(if you're in University you're "accountable to Jehovah for this" so get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness (implied) )

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

The Fall Guy:

I think that many just sleep through everything, Many just don't care, A lot buy the we're inspired but imperfect propoganda,

:0)

• Splash
    Splash

Gerrit Losch Claims JW's Attending College Are Spiritually Weak

Unless you have been sent to college by the WT Bethel, in which case you are extra spiritual.

• Tallon
    Tallon

To label someone undertaking higher education as 'spiritually weak' is, in my view, both ridiculous and narrow minded. Yet they are always on the lookout for recruiting into Bethel people with university or college education such as doctors, nurses, lawyers etc. Even artisans such as electricians, plumbers, fitters etc attend college to learn their trade theory.

Anyone who ridicules higher education, whether they're the GB or rank and file members, are fools.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    If they really want to put their faith in Jehovah instead of a higher education? Terminate all of your Doctors currently servicing your asses at Bethel.

DITTO!

Let them have a regular pioneer represent them in court or perform surgery on them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit