Hi! I just got here...

by Frannie Banannie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Well how do you do and all that kinda stuff. Francois here, one of the board's true philosophers. Others here would deny that claim, but they're Ozzies, so what would they know. That part of the group posts at night while regular humans are asleep, which just shows to go you how weird they really are, with the exception of Ozziepost, who is a wine snob of the highest order and recommends the best drops known to man. Best you pay attention to him, as he really knows his stuff.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thx for the wcm, Sxybrwneyes...

Francois, that was a very nice wcm...thank you and I specially appreciate the tip about Ozziepost and his special talents re: vino .......I'll hafta ask Oz about a particular wine I tasted back in the early '70's that was bottled in a fish-shaped bottle...<smile> Thanks again...

Frannie B

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

What am I? An ex-Jw.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome FrannieBananie!

Cute name!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That's nice to know wannaexit...

Thanks for the warm wcm, Pettygrudger...I'm truly glad to be here with yall now..<smiles>

Frannie B

• onacruse
    onacruse

Frannie, gettin tired of all the welcomes? LOL

Craig

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Nope....just amazed!

Frannie B

• Panda
    Panda

Howdy Yah'll especially our own new TEXAN FrannieBannanie (I love your name). I Da'd in 97 but like everyone else I had doubts and had made the decision to leave before that. I look forward to your posting and insite. Big Panda Hugs

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    Is everyone here an active JW or what?

now that's funny !!!!!!!!

welcome !!!!!!!!!!

• cat1759
    cat1759

Welcome to the Board Frannie!

I was born into the jws. Left in 89, tried to go back for a decade. In 2000 it was a point of no return.

I am of the "or what" class.

Have a great time here. Lots of wonderful people.

Cathy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit