Hi! I just got here...

by Frannie Banannie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Howdy backatcha, Panda! <grin> One of my support group buds gave me the handle...along with the title "Queen of Franistan"...What part of Texas are ya from? I'm down here in the SE corner near the Gulf Coast and close to the Louisiana State line, so my patois gets mixtures of Cajunese and TexMex in it from time to time...heheheh

Thanks for the BIG WCM, RunDon'tWalk...you don't know what a relief it was to hear yall're "whats"...lol

Cathy, I *am* havin a great time here already...and thank you so much, cherie, for the warm wcms....I replied to your post on my "borg" story...thank you.

Hugs to yall,

Frannie B

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot speak for all on the board, but i am an ex jw and i plan to stay that way. I did not have a long history with them 7 years. I am grateful i did not grow up in it. Hope you stay around there is a wealth of information here.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Chachasmum! Sorry I took so long to reply...I ran out of posts and had to wait for some time to lapse before I could post again. Thanks for the warm wcm....I just know I'll have fun and learn a lot from everyone here....you people are just splendid!

Frannie B

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome eh!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome Frannie

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

A big WELCOME to the board from Ft. Worth, Frannie!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Franny

I just read your post about being called the "Queen of Franistan." You know that's from one of my favorite episodes of "I Love Lucy." You'll be a hoot at our next apostagathering.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Thanks for the warm wcms, Beans and Sheila...it's really goooood to be here..<grin>

Moreisbetter and TresHappy, I'll be lookin fwd to meetin yall at the next Apostafest in Dallas..

Frannie Banannie, Queen of Franistan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit