Hi! I just got here...

by Frannie Banannie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Surreptitious! Thanks for the wcm....but just ta letcha know....my "pistol" sometimes jams up....<grins>

Frannie B

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi Frannie B!

Welcome!!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Hi Frannie;

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Looks like you have a great sense of humor. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!!! I also sent a letter to DA myself in 96.

Leslie

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Frannie !

Welcome to the forum, my friend. I hope you will enjoy your stay as much as me

..... Peace to you !

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOW, I go ta sleep and yall keep busy on here.....and thanks Bikerchic Kate, for the most colorful wcm post....and thanks for the wcms, Andy, Rocketman and Puttytat... I think this is a really special place....with special people, too.

Frannie B

• Hamas
    Hamas

....... and welcome Black Sheep !

Great to have you with us as well !!!!!

((((((HUG)))))))

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LAWDHAMERCY! Yall're just from all OVER the place! Special thanks to Rayzerblade, Mouthy, Brummie, Ignored One, Vivamus, the BBDDO, StinkyPantz, BlackSheep, Kelpie, Shutterbug, Teenyuck, LeslieV, Hamas for the most warm wcms.....yall really know how to make a person feel great!

Brummie, I'd be more interested in knowin' what showed up in their underPANTS than in what was said in their "underbreaths" when they got that letter...<grin>

Bug, I'm from the armpit of SE Texas, the Golden Triangle <black gold>, close to the Louisiana border, cher, and close to the Gulf Coast.

Frannie B

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Welcome Frannie

No I am not in the incrowd of jw land. here is worthwhile to be with others of similar circumstances.

Enjoy a and sit with those on and for the most part be in good company.

OCW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome Frannie

from yet another Canadian to the far north of you

• Garnet
    Garnet

Hi Frannie B,

Welcome to the board, I am pretty new as well too. I am looking forward to your posts :)

Garnet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit