Hi! I just got here...

by Frannie Banannie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yup...just got here and already jumped in for a few posts....hope yall're all okay...my life's been a little sucky lately, but things are perkin' up....getting the detritus out of my life and takin' a new path where work is concerned....Is everyone here an active JW or what?

Frannie B

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome!

Is everyone here an active JW or what?

I think the answer is mostly "or what".... but I'll let the others speak for themselves... (I've never been a JW, but I'm learning alot about my JW friend).

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Frannie, and welcome

I was a JW for 38 years, DFd in 2000, a couple years later found my way here (thanks to a little prodding from some friends )

Glad to have you with us!

Craig

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

hi frannie!

i was a jw for 18 yrs...been out for three...the "or whats" definitely dominate the board ;)

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi Frannie...

Welcome to the board!

I'm a what... are you active or what? LOL

Inq

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Kewl then! I'm an "or what", too... Matter of fact, I got myself deborganized back in '92 by writing a letter to the Gov. Potty and callin' 'em whitewashed tombs, among other things...

I think it's great that you care enough about your friend to look into this subversive group and get firsthand knowledge of their insidious nature...

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

well....YALL're just terrific! What a great buncha welcomes...that last reply of mine was to double edge, but I finally got my brain to kick in and finish it....to find a buncha replies waitin for me.... Thanks, you peeps!

Frannie B

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Frannie Banannie ,

Your name is really, really cool.

-LisaBObeesa

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, Frannie. Things move fast on this board but we don't want to miss the new ones.

Just keep diving in.

Blondie

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Frannie... I can already tell you're going to be a refreshing addition to the forum. I look forward to your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit