by Frannie Banannie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Welcome to the board!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Frannie

Welcome!!

Another Texan...WOOHOO!!!! I'm up in the Dallas area. I was never a JW. I'm here for a dear and wonderful friend. You'll find there are a lot of truly wonderful people here.

I look for to your posts.

Arrowstar / Lisa

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Nice to meet'cha Frannie!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!

I'm a *what* too! Hubby and I D.F.ed ourselves in 1999.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hi, Frannie, and welcome! Big Tex and I are from the Dallas area, too, like arrowstar. You'll love the forum! I did a slow fade last year (well, actually, I just walked out and never went back and no one noticed) after being a JW all my life. Big Tex walked 15 years ago and was a very patient fellow waiting for me to realize I needed to leave too.

Hope to see you in Dallas one of these days!

Nina

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Frannie! Man, you've got spunk. LOL That's great.

I'll be looking forward to some of the juicie pieces of your DA letter. Can always use a good laugh.

Hugs,

j2bf

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm getting confused...multiple tinkerbells...not...sure...how...to...cope!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

yes, but i'm the only tink that's ttt...remember? ;)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    yes, but i'm the only tink that's ttt...remember? ;)

How could I forget?!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Holey Moley! Thanks for the warm wcms, OldCrowWoman, Spunky chick, Tinkerbell4125....and to:

Lady Lee, thanks a lot...Canada is one big beautiful country, cher!

Garnet, welcome to a great forum....I've only been on here less than a day and everyone has been just wonderful....great personalities on here...lotsa interesting topics....you're gonna love it!

Arrowstar & Cruzanheart <Nina>, I lived in Big D when I first got borganized....I was in the Garland, Plano and White Rock areas...<grin>...I just LOVE Dallas and would like to move back there one day.

Joy2bfree, I'm gonna see what I can recollect of that letter to the GP, which I wrote in order to get them to kick my wazoo out....and I'll prolly post it as a new post this evening sometime. It'll prolly be "embellished" cause I really don't remember everything I said, just the gist of the contents....but I HAVE thought of a lot of good shtuff to say to 'em since then...<wicked cackle>

Frannie B <of the "kick-'em-where-they live class">

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

Hi Frannie

I'm a "or what". Been out for 9 years and found this board a couple of months ago and I love it.

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit