Hi! I just got here...

by Frannie Banannie 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Frannie... I'm likin your style already!

Love the term "deborganized"...

I deborganized in '97....(DA) ..

That must've been some letter! Hope you share it with us sometime...

Inq

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

So's yers, LisaBoBeesa...<giggles> One of my online support group buds named me....she calls me Frannie Banannie, Queen of Franistan... and I *know* how you got *your* name....heheheh

Frannie B

• smurfette
    smurfette

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too. I fall into the or what catagory also. DA-ed in 93.

Governing Potty! LOL!

-Margy

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOW, Blondie! Do they EVER! <move fast>....whew! my chin hit the floor when I hit the submit button on that last reply and saw how many more there are <jaw drops to floor...passes out>

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Gawrsh, Double Edge....yer just such a sweetie for sayin that... <smiles> I hope I can live up to it now....

Frannie B <of the Joshes-a-lot class>

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Inquiry, I will *definitely* share bits and pieces of that letter with yall as we go along....something else I recall tellin' 'em is that Jesus Christ couldn't qualify for baptism nowadays according to *their" criteria.....that was the nicest thing I said in my letter to the WT-BATS

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Margy....did you see that website where it gives you a smurf name? I thought of it when I saw yer "handle"

Frannie B

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

frannie you are too cute! :)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yer just a sweetie patootie yerself, Tinks....I just love that little golden pic of Tinkerbell icon of yours...

Thanks,

Frannie B

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome Frannie! Cool nickname!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit