I have been informed that if u are df and you appeal the decision and you loose appeal

by poopie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser
    Even if you lose the appeal I think there is another chance to appeal
  • stillin
    stillin
    as a rule, managers stand behind other managers. Got to stick together!
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Has ANY appeal ever changed anything.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Why play their games?
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    There was a former elder on here claimed he knew of dozens of appeals, none of them successful. I've never heard of an appeal working. Has anyone?
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    I never knew of a successful appeal.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    How many appeals were you aware of? To put it in context.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    If you are DF'd are your family shunning you? Then why bother going back and puting up with the stress and bullshit for people who demonstrate the most severe case of conditional love for you? I dont get why people want to be around family who treat them in a way not even strangers would.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think, but I don't know for sure so sorry if I am wrong poopie & guys that poopie is very very close to some df ones & he is held captive at present in - however maybe he reached breaking point & went balistic, ? has been df for associating with df ones as I know he does?

POOPIE MATE YOU OK?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    SecretSlaveClass

Because some family are really duped into believing they are doing it in your best interests?

If you really really believed you could save someone's life by not talking to them for six months.

For many there are baser and mixed motivations of course. But in its purest form it is perhaps forgivable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit