Half of the cong was dancing last night

by StarTrekAngel 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Like hype for a party, or at the club!
    1. "Bra, this party about to be turnt!!!"
    2. "Yo, tha CLAM meeting was like whateves, then the music came on, whole squad got turnt"
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    You know, I just listened to it...not bad. No bees were molested in the making of this song.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    cappytan 5 hours ago

Pete: Gonna take a wild guess here...is Kenny G or Yanni in your car CD player? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

j/k lol

Yes along with Barry Manilow and Celine Dion, but who actually still has a C.D. player in their car anymore....that's sooo 2011. Who do you think you're talkin' to here ??

• POs Son
    POs Son
    This song was great. I feel like it was a promo song for Dudner Mifflin.
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Yep, what was wrong or inapproprite yesteryear is OK today, so saith the GB!
  • JRK
    JRK

Is that the JW Tabernacle Choir?

JK

• prologos
    prologos
    The Lion King meets Joel Olsteen... Thank you for putting this up gnd. david Splane must have a good day/night, or a day off. My little 3 year old daughter voiced it and danced to it, as she does unashamedly at the hall to all the music.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    At the gilead grad years ago the mex bros would yelp like indians but the wt stopped it. Not proper conduct at the hall or meetings.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Well we have Mexican waves at international conventions now - right?

Not that I want to be a sour, nit picking killjoy - but not so long ago such spontaneous outbursts would have been critically aligned with bad spirituality led by emotions - according to the Watchtowef and followers.

• johnamos
    johnamos

StarTrekAngel - Is there a reason that the elder mentioned about the Passover being done a month later instead of Nisan 14?

The reason I ask is because this year JW’s will have the memorial on March 23 which will be Nisan 14…but my calendar shows the Passover this year will be April 22.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit