Half of the cong was dancing last night

by StarTrekAngel 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Another masterpiece from Maestro David Splane?
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Sounds like salsa dancing at the KH!!
  • WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Okay

So song no 142 - I just looked on youtube and found THIS...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3bWBnkgjRg

Bloody Hilarious !!!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

And i just threw up...

• freemindfade
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The song is upbeat and catchy and I can see why people like it and I have no propblem with having fun at the meeting, the problem I have is that I spent my life being told by these same people that emulating the worlds music and dance and showing outward emotion during worship or having musical services was wrong and is drawing attention to oneself rather than to Jehovah.

This is one step away from what you'd see at a church music service or a revival meeting. I'm sure the people feel great afterward but what about all the scriptures they used in the past to prove this kind of thing was improper?

I suppose if they can decide it's ok to use blood fractions after thousands who could have been saved by them died, this change in the music is pretty minor.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The song is upbeat and catchy and I can see why people like it

eww!

• sir82
    sir82

I suppose if they can decide it's ok to use blood fractions after thousands who could have been saved by them died, this change in the music is pretty minor.

It's OK if you use "dance fractions", so long as you don't use "major dance components."

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yes, I've read Macys' thread about congregational dancing and am having a hard time processing it!

Just thinking the WT could have a song celebrating the gift of sex in marriage. Everyone could dance to N.E.R.D.'s 'She Wants to Move' or 'Can I Have It Like That' ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGt0VSyNYvs

There were a few hot sisters in my old hall a few years ago. Why was it that the cute sisters with beautiful smiles and curves to die for had to be 'spiritual'?

I think I need to get out more. There are plenty of nice, pretty girls in 'the world' ...

• cappytan
    cappytan

Pete: Gonna take a wild guess here...is Kenny G or Yanni in your car CD player? :-P

j/k lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit